Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
POV watching the Oilers in the 1st period:

giphy.gif
A perfect representation of the organization the past 15 years.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Will be an interesting (and probably boring) game I think.

I think the Oilers will win after a pretty poor Washington game.

I would really like to see this team just put the hammer down on Arizona but I dont think its going to happen. I think its probably going to be closer than we would like.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
If things go poorly, the Oilers could find themselves sitting out of the playoffs by the end of the night.

Hopefully that doesn’t happen.

6-2 Oil

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
@Cloned I have never seen any of the movies you speak of including Face Off so I am at a loss in the pole.

I am more at the Oh Shit we have seen this movie before phase, if that makes any sense at all.

As for tonight, as I said in the pre-game thread one of two things will happen (or not).

@tardigrade81 will do the splits while eating A&W and drinking whiskey and we cruise to a win 7-1 or the Oilers fail to show up again and spot the Coyotes a 2-0 lead who then drop an even harder trap on us in the 2nd and 3rd and we lose 5-2, and the forum goes into an absolute nuclear meltdown resulting in a radioactive slag heap on the internet that cannot be approached for 25,000 years which is the time it will take for this organization to finally bring in a decent D corps.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
@Cloned I have never seen any of the movies you speak of including Face Off so I am at a loss in the pole.

I am more at the Oh Shit we have seen this movie before phase, if that makes any sense at all.

As for tonight, as I said in the pre-game thread one of two things will happen (or not).

@tardigrade81 will do the splits while eating A&W and drinking whiskey and we cruise to a win 7-1 or the Oilers fail to show up again and spot the Coyotes a 2-0 lead who then drop an even harder trap on us in the 2nd and 3rd and we lose 5-2, and the forum goes into an absolute nuclear meltdown resulting in a radioactive slag heap on the internet that cannot be approached for 25,000 years which is the time it will take for this organization to finally bring in a decent D corps.
Lmao Damn that is accurate!!!!! On all accounts

Also, you need to watch face off. That movie is iconic. It’s fantastic

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Lmao Damn that is accurate!!!!! On all accounts

Also, you need to watch face off. That movie is iconic. It’s fantastic

If you can read between the lines, it means an Oiler win is completely dependant on your actions tonight.

anyone got anything on McLeod?

High ankle sprain week to week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad