TBA

-

THERE'S A POLL. YOU KNOW THE FLOW.

-
I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS, THIS WAS THE GOLDEN AGE OF FILMMAKING:

Last edited:

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Just win a game with less than 3 goals against...till this is happening I am very unhappy with the season so far.

Now is the time to raise the defensive awareness and not going for personal points.
I wholeheartedly agree.

Unfortunately this defence as presently constructed and coached, appears incapable of anything less than 4 GAA. Less than 20% of the games this season have they limited the other team to 2 goals or fewer. And it’s been zero games since November 8th. It’s not in their DNA.They are leaking scoring chances, combined save% is less than .900 (yes, including Soup’s awful .872.

Unless Holland trades for a solid 2nd pair defensive defenceman, ain’t nothing going to change. At the same time, the current defencemen need to clean up parts of their games and the coaching has to help them to do that, even if they get some additional help.

BertMcDrai

Middle old guy loving sports
Nov 26, 2018
I wholeheartedly agree.

Unfortunately this defence as presently constructed and coached, appears incapable of anything less than 4 GAA. Less than 20% of the games this season have they limited the other team to 2 goals or fewer. And it’s been zero games since November 8th. It’s not in their DNA.They are leaking scoring chances, combined save% is less than .900 (yes, including Soup’s awful .872.

Unless Holland trades for a solid 2nd pair defensive defenceman, ain’t nothing going to change. At the same time, the current defencemen need to clean up parts of their games and the coaching has to help them to do that, even if they get some additional help.
I know we are a run and gun team and I am mostly fine with it cause of our great forward group (when healthy)...but to get outshot by 20 by a team with so many key injuries is not acceptable...you can lose...its ok...it can happen...but not like that.
I am really "pissy" now...I am hoping for some kind of turning point now

Reactions: brentashton

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
There's new Mario Kart tracks out, that might be less frustrating than this game. Games against the Coyotes are always the least fun imaginable.

We should beat them but I also thought we'd beat the Caps twice too...

I have an OOT question, for health reasons my doctor suggested I start drinking coffee of all things, likely black. What's the best coffee out there? I find it to be disgusting no matter what I do....

Last edited:
Reactions: tardigrade81

xoczar99ox

Oct 8, 2019
There's new Mario Kart tracks out, that might be less frustrating than this game. Games against the Coyotes are always the least fun imaginable.

I have an OOT question, for health reasons my doctor suggested I start drinking coffee of all things, likely black. What's the best coffee out there? I find it to be disgusting no matter what I do....
Jamaican-Blue mountain.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018

Coffee is like women. Every person has their own preference.

You will have an easier time reaching consensus on this board on whether JP should be traded, before you will reach one on “best coffee out there”. Good luck.

Reactions: Porkleaker

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Jamaican-Blue mountain.
Any idea where to get it?

Coffee is like women. Every person has their own preference.

You will have an easier time reaching consensus on this board on whether JP should be traded, before you will reach one on “best coffee out there”. Good luck.
Yeah, it's not going to be easy for sure. I have weird taste buds. Whenever I drink wine all I taste is the alcohol. And all beer tastes the same to me.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB

The oilers start every game like they just ran over the banana peel.

Reactions: tardigrade81
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad