Pre-Game Talk: Game 26 - THE BEAR visits the burgh - 3/15 7:07 PM - NESN, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA

tough to understand this tweet but sounds like Bruce called out Coyle

Asked specifically about Craig Smith, Cassidy said "It's dried up on a lot of our guys, so I don't think it's just him." Then, unprompted, went on to add, "I think Charlie Coyle [has] struggled to create offense, to be perfectly honest, and that will usually affect the wingers... The centers drive [the] lines."

Last edited:

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Asked specifically about Craig Smith, Cassidy said "It's dried up on a lot of our guys, so I don't think it's just him." Then, unprompted, went on to add, "I think Charlie Coyle [has] struggled to create offense, to be perfectly honest, and that will usually affect the wingers... The centers drive [the] lines."

Good to hear Coach call out the centers because except for Bergeron the others have been well below average
Basically the Bergy line, defense and goalies have carried the team

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
No, the TD Ice is.
I think a combo of crappy ice + a lack of natural finishers on the roster is the problem. I'm a Sweeney supporter, but he does need to make a move for a legitimate goal scorer if this team wants to contend. We need a bonafide top 6 player, not a middle 6 like Smith.

Bruce's lines for today don't excite me, but I get the logic. Kuhlman doesn't bring a lot, but he wants to play and that alone should mean he brings a high energy game. Same exact story for Kampfer.

remer

Oct 18, 2005
Bruce sure seems to like Kuhlman.
Studs not in isn't great.
Centers need to be better and drive each line.
Should be interesting.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
From the vibe of this pre game thread I'm going to go with the assumption that I should be thankful I had beautiful sunsets and views from the beach house we were at this past weekend. Fairly safe to say, I think, that I probably got more entertainment out of the hundreds of seals that joined us on our beach for the weekend. Who knew watching baby and juvenile seals terrorize their elders while sunbathing could be so much fun?

With that said, the name of the house we stayed at was "Transformation Point", let's hope our Boys have had their own transformation since the last game. Let's go B's! Kick those penguins butts tonight!

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario

Yet krech gets a pass.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Hope with Kuhlman in he does something that another team would want. He's not a horrid player. I think he can be successful with another team.

Jake is back. Keep up the good angry work from the other game. I'm not trading him. I want him to be successful here. Rooting for him hard. Let's go boys

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
I was worried the B's might be hard-pressed to right the ship tonight, but I see Kuhlman and Kampfer are in, so now I'm breathing a lot easier.:sarcasm:

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Honestly, expecting the Bruins to really struggle these next two games. They just have been too inconsistent this year and I don’t expect that to magically change, especially with the mundane bottom 6 and lack of 2nd line production.

Reactions: RussellmaniaKW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille