Pre-Game Talk: Game 26 - THE BEAR visits the burgh - 3/15 7:07 PM - NESN, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
I dont have a problem with Studnicka being out, he hasnt been good recently. But Kuhlman for Wagner is uninspiring

We know one of Cassidy's biggest talking points is being strong on the puck, and at the moment Studnicka can get knocked off the thing by a gentle breeze. I like the kid and have talked him up quite a lot here, but he seriously needs to hit the gym and build his core strength. Even little Gryz is harder to shift at present than he is. So leaving him out is probably not ideal but not really unmerited either when the team is crying out for better effort and playing a tougher game. Not sure bringing Kuhlman in is the way to go about that, but you know that he'll at least give 100% every shift.

On D, I quite like seeing Kampfer, if he does actually play. I know it's not exciting, but the guy is never less than a complete professional and every time he steps into the team he does a good job despite very limited ice time. He deserves a game or two.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
I was worried the B's might be hard-pressed to right the ship tonight, but I see Kuhlman and Kampfer are in, so now I'm breathing a lot easier.:sarcasm:
Think Kampfer is really underrated for what he brings this club - certainly in a role but a good vet who knows what it takes and a good example and voice for the kids on the blue line.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I was worried the B's might be hard-pressed to right the ship tonight, but I see Kuhlman and Kampfer are in, so now I'm breathing a lot easier.:sarcasm:
Actually IMO Kampfer is decent. He will never be the top guy but he plays smart and doesn't hurt the team.

Last edited:
Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Crew meal today is Penguins Poutine
1f631.png

160949948_10223394695188297_8346578126847779514_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.