GDT: Game 26: Leafs @ Sabres | 11/29/13 | 7:30 | LeafsTV | It's Punchin' Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayStreetBullies*

LOL I kind of agree. But the few posts above make some great points!

There are a few bad mascots in the NHL...

2012+NHL+Star+Game+Mascot+Portraits+cWOs0Y3dvoPl.jpg

:laugh: Oh good lord, I almost forgot about Youppi! Why the Habs decided to use the Montreal Expos' former mascot is beyond me. :shakehead

Rayzorexe

Meh..
Dec 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Cant wait to see how Reimer will rebound after his last start...actually I'm curious on how this team will play after some poor games versus Columbus and Piitsburgh

HockeyGuy82

Jan 22, 2011
Ottawa
Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050

Extra work for Morgan Rielly this morning. Appears a possibility that he'll come out tonight in favour of Jake Gardiner.

:(

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050

Extra work for Morgan Rielly this morning. Appears a possibility that he'll come out tonight in favour of Jake Gardiner.

:(

honestly, that's fine.

it's gonna be a long season for Rielly... so we should be letting him take breaks. he played in a lot of the pre-season games, and he's playing pretty much every game this season. that can't be easy for a 19 year old kid, his first year in the league, etc. he's not exactly used to playing a full nhl season + preseaon + playoffs.

so this is the perfect game to give him a break for. it's proably gonna be a really rough game... and we don't want our 19 year old future all star invovled in any of the shananigans that go down tonight... and buffalo is the worst team in the leauge... we don't exactly need his speed and skill to beat them... we should be able to beat them regardless. i would want both ranger and fraser in for this game.

then rielly will be rested up for Saturday's game when we'll really need his abilities... and probably sit fraser tomorrow.

HockeyGuy82

Jan 22, 2011
Ottawa
Paul Hendrick ‏@HennyTweets

Peter holland looks like a scratch tonight as does morgan rielly. James reimer starts. carter ashton has been called up. #TMLtalk

AustonMitchWilly

Jul 3, 2013
Grigorenko, McNabb out

Rielly, Holland, Lupul out

Updated with twitter speculations, now being dragged out to black friday shopping. Catch you all later!

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Why the **** is Morgan Rielly sitting? Kid has been our second best defense man.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Honestly I get that pacing things out for Rielly might not be bad, but he was not close to the worst defenceman on the ice last game. Where's some damn accountability for the rest of these guys? If we actually see Fraser or Franson sit not because of injury this year I'll be amazed.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Carlyle is lost....

JVR - Bozak - Kessel
Raymond - Kadri - Clarkson
Smith - Holland - Kulemin
Ashton - McClement - Orr

Phaneuf - Gunner
Gardiner - Franson
Fraser/Ranger - Rielly