GDT: Game 26 | Columbus Blue Jackets @ Detroit Red Wings | 5:00 PM EST | FS-D

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I don't know how this game is going to shake out but I do know that this game will leave me outraged. OUTRAGED by something. I just don't know what it is yet. I'll probably be calling for someone to be fired. Who knows who it will be at this point but I'm sure whoever it is will deserve it.

BinCookin

Feb 15, 2012
London, ON
I would like Tatar to score this game and go ahead of cleary in points LOL

I want to see Datsyuk play well

I want to see Zetterberg hit someone tootoo style LOL

Will we win? Who knows... we haven't beaten this team yet this year. They must be "real good"

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
I would like Tatar to score this game and go ahead of cleary in points LOL

I want to see Datsyuk play well

I want to see Zetterberg hit someone tootoo style LOL

Will we win? Who knows... we haven't beaten this team yet this year. They must be "real good"

Second game of the season, SO win. Brunner with a beauty for the win.
That said, even that game shouldn't have gone past regulation, CBJ has our number this year.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
This is ridiculous. When is Babs gonna realise this lineup is sucks at scoring? Change something.

DatsyukianDeke*

Babcock, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and not achieving results. I'm really starting to wonder if he is really insane or just stupid.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Babcock, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and not achieving results. I'm really starting to wonder if he is really insane or just stupid.

So keeping the same line up that put together a pretty strong winning record the past couple of weeks against some really good teams makes Babcock insane?

What results were you expecting, if I may ask.

Sameheda

Sep 28, 2011
Texas
I'm in the 'if we lose this game i'll be furious' boat. Yesterday was brutal.

Really want to see Tootoo rip into someone. And see someone get Kronwalled. And see Dats or Z score a goal. Dats is amazing, but I wish he had Malkin's balls to just rush the net and go for it.

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
They show up at home, and they don't show up on the road. Hence I think they'll at least show up for this one.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
If you look at the rest of the schedule, man, this team will have to get much better on the road to get in the playoffs.

Yep, and a lot of it hinges on special teams.

I did like what Babcock said about how they're not going to have success if they try to "skill" it into the net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad