Post-Game Talk: #GAME 26: Canucks 4, Willie D. Kings 2: A win? Gaudette's first?! (Roadtrip 1-2-0)

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Do hockey players pay for their own training during the offseason or is that covered?
They train one their own wether it’s a gym near the place they are staying. Players that hang around Vancity can train at their own gym, (Rogers arena)

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Jake os showing nice progress this year, if he turns into a 25/20 type player, thats massive for this team moving forward

Reactions: Tryamkin

ATypicalCanadian

Apr 30, 2015
Canada
What is the basis by which Green watches 4 shifts of Boucher with Pettersson and decides it isnt working but watches 1 and 1/4 seasons of Pouliot and still thinks hes a good option

My first guess would be that he's a former Portland Winterhawk. We saw it with Vey and Willie as well.

Jrtu

Jun 22, 2010
In November and the panel is already talking about us being sellers.

I don't blame them though.
Do you see any scenario where the Canucks can actually compete for a playoff spot?

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
I like that Markstrom elects to keep the play going instead of freezing the puck for a D-zone faceoff. Probably an adaptation given how large Horvat's workload is already.

nuxnuxnux

May 15, 2011
Petey doesn’t look anywhere near as electric as his first 10 games, I think this teams suckiness is wearing on him

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
Doughty is the most overrated player in the league by far. Still can't believe he got a Norris, purely because the Kings had such incredibly inflated possession stats the year the NHL hopped on board... Karlsson was robbed

Anyways, the man thinks he's hot shit but just gets constantly dunked on...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad