Pre-Game Talk: GAME 26 12/16 7:38 PM - THE BEAR limps into Belmont Park - NESN, ESPN+, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
I’m liking the looks of that 2nd line.

I don't know man, Islanders will be bringing absolute max effort tonight. Its as close to a must win for them as u can get in December. Don't really want to see Nelson or Pageau matched against Studnicka.

Would prefer 71/13/20
74/56/88
17/Stud/83
Steen/Nosek/Froden

No matter what Ullmark will have to play close to Calgary level and Varlamov or Sorokin is going to
not have a strong game.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
The lack of mask wearing at Bs games is widespread...to the point that jumbo- torn shots show literally entire sections without a mask

given it is a Boston city ordinance that wearing mask is required I wonder if/ when the City of Boston drops the boom on TD Garden ...have more than enough evidence to prove the case just by watching NESN broadcast of games
I’ve been sorely tempted to keep calling the Mayor’s hotline about the lack of enforcement of indoor masking at the Garden, I know it’s my choice to go to games or stay at home. even with requirement to show vaccine status or negative test results, science demonstrates the importance or wearing masks for all parties…rant over:wally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad