Pre-Game Talk: GAME 26 12/16 7:38 PM - THE BEAR limps into Belmont Park - NESN, ESPN+, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2021-12-15_16-1-22.png

upload_2021-12-15_16-3-20.png

upload_2021-12-15_16-3-54.png

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Regarding the garbage schedule which impacted both the Islanders and Bruins:

Was it ever a possibility for the Isles to play a couple of games at the Colesium games in October? Assuming they wanted to maximize the gate at the new barn, so no?

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Players's union discussing olympics and NHL covid outbreak...there's a chance games are temporarily cancelled if not that more bruin players are added to covid watch list.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Play Steen and Studnika you stupid f*****, oh wait they have to play the over paid plugs over and over that do nothing and are beyond boring to watch.

F*** you Cassidy, you f****** f***.

Your embarassing.

Haula, Foligno, Nosek have to be some of the worst hockey players I have ever seen.
7.925 million

63 games
3 goals
12 assists

There are 154 players with better combined points then these 3 jokes.

Adam Lowry the 496 top scorer in the league with 28 shots in 28 games has the same amount of goals then these guys combined.

But wait all genius Cassidy, lets sit the young guys with some promise and no confidence for these jerk offs.

Get the f*** out of here.

End of rant.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Play Steen and Studnika you stupid f*****, oh wait they have to play the over paid plugs over and over that do nothing and are beyond boring to watch.

Your embarassing.

Haula, Foligno, Nosek have to be some of the worst hockey players I have ever seen.
7.925 million

63 games
3 goals
12 assists

Adam Lowry the 496 top scorer in the league with 28 shots in 28 games has the same amount of goals then these guys combined.

But wait all genius Cassidy, lets sit the young guys with some promise and no confidence for these jerk offs.

End of rant.
Start with Lauko for Haula, Studnicka for Nosek, Wolff for Reilly, Senyshyn for Kuhlman. Sign McKinnon to an NHL deal or leave NY with Matt Martin or Ross Johnson.

They can't really play any worse than they did against Vegas and maybe the younger guys will play hard.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut

Your embarassing.

7.925 million

63 games
3 goals
12 assists

End of rant.

Such naughty posting.

Reactions: nORRis8

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Start with Lauko for Haula, Studnicka for Nosek, Wolff for Reilly, Senyshyn for Kuhlman. Sign McKinnon to an NHL deal or leave NY with Matt Martin or Ross Johnson.

They can't really play any worse than they did against Vegas and maybe the younger guys will play hard.

Pretty sure Lauko is injured.

Would like to see Senyshyn.

Reactions: nORRis8

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
I don't even care anymore, been a Bruins fan since the Orr days when I was a little kid and loved this team, first time I can recall that I just don't care. Part is the whole covid thing, but the biggest part is having a gutless and clueless coach and incompetent Front Office, Sweeney and Neely would have been gone long ago in most other organizations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad