Pre-Game Talk: GAME 26 12/16 7:38 PM - THE BEAR limps into Belmont Park - NESN, ESPN+, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
guessing the “second line” will be lucky to get more than ten minutes of ice time
Someone has to be sitting in the analytics department saying, up DeBrusk's value, find out who Studnicka are and Steen as well. The value in that covers getting two points instead of 4/5 in these games in the long term. And hopefully we pull out a couple wins and get 4 anyhow. But DeBrusk pops a couple on the trip assisted by the kids it would help everyone.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
I don't even care anymore, been a Bruins fan since the Orr days when I was a little kid and loved this team, first time I can recall that I just don't care. Part is the whole covid thing, but the biggest part is having a gutless and clueless coach and incompetent Front Office, Sweeney and Neely would have been gone long ago in most other organizations.
This Leagues talent pool is so watered down most teams have a solid 1st line and a bunch of scrubs and throwaways on lines 2-4 and hope for the best.
Such a joke when we have a clued out coach to add to the mixture. But hey, if we add some more career AHLers to our team of career AHLers I'm sure we'll ace it.:thumbu:

Reactions: bbfan419 and lopey

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
The lack of mask wearing at Bs games is widespread...to the point that jumbo- torn shots show literally entire sections without a mask

given it is a Boston city ordinance that wearing mask is required I wonder if/ when the City of Boston drops the boom on TD Garden ...have more than enough evidence to prove the case just by watching NESN broadcast of games

Reactions: bbfan419

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
The lack of mask wearing at Bs games is widespread...to the point that jumbo- torn shots show literally entire sections without a mask

given it is a Boston city ordinance that wearing mask is required I wonder if/ when the City of Boston drops the boom on TD Garden ...have more than enough evidence to prove the case just by watching NESN broadcast of games
Until a few games ago everyone working behind the Bs bench did not wear masks. Something must have been said because they all wear them now.

The folks who work for the Garden hold up small sighs that say "PLEASE MASK UP " but no one does. A few of us that sit right next to the Bs wear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad