GDT: Game #26 - 12.04.14 - at Detroit - 6:30 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I don't know that it really shows all that much, Garbutt is just reckless, but judging by the teams play, Ruff very well could have lost the team.
If you think about it, while a lot of the players aren't great, they are no where near as poor as they are performing.
Everyone keeps blaming the rookie d, and Joki hasn't looked great but in reality Oleksiak hasn't been as bad as the vets in his own zone and Klingberg is the only Dman that looks good.
It's the vets that are the stinking.
The team started the year playing a rough schedule but looked pretty good. It was more lost points due to a mistake here or there that was hurting them. But they played fast with lots of intensity.
Now they look like horse ****.
Something must be going on whether it's bad coaching or the players quitting on him.
Either way, firing the coach is the only solution.

OttMorrow

Sep 18, 2003
I'm with Razor in that I really like Jokipakka. He was my favorite D of ours in the Calder Cup last year. He's just solid all the way around...less the physical game. He's a keeper.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I didn't think he had a good game. He's still getting there though.
He didn't. He sent a number of terrible passes to his d partners that resulted in turnovers.

I don't know what he'll become. I can't draw any conclusions about him yet, but I'll try to remain optimistic.

Hugh Mongusbig

Mar 7, 2012
Klingberg looked good last night, but the rest of your D-men were terrible for the most part. Always out of position, failed to pickup backdoor or trailing attackers and couldn't move the puck out of their own zone all night.... that was a recipe for disaster against a Detroit club that has a strong/speedy forecheck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad