GDT: Game #26 - 12.04.14 - at Detroit - 6:30 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
featured.jpg

tumblr_static_trainwreck_phrases.jpg

1918trainwreck.jpg

StarsTx

Nov 9, 2014

Wow Rynnas in net, Horcoff practicing on the 1st line, Scevs on the 2nd, and Cole in Garbutts spot on the 3rd.

I was thinking high scoring but for some reason I think Rynnas is going to step in and shine, getting everyone excited and starting my crazy trade Kari notions.

Then again, I'm not going to get my hopes up, but definately excited to see Rynnas in net!

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
If Rynnas has an excellent game then give him the next one too. Keep playing him until he let's us down, whether that's tonight or 10 games from now. Something is wrong with Kari, he needs to be afraid of losing his job.

StarsTx

Nov 9, 2014
If Rynnas has an excellent game then give him the next one too. Keep playing him until he let's us down, whether that's tonight or 10 games from now. Something is wrong with Kari, he needs to be afraid of losing his job.

I agree completely, but the key word there is IF!

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Jamie's coming a long way when we're complaining about him being scratched over Jordie.

And it's all deserved too.....no way in hell should Jordie be in the line up after Tuesday's contest.

StarsTx

Nov 9, 2014
What. The. ****. How the hell does Jordie make it back into the line up after the last game? Jesus I don't get Ruff sometimes.

I kept hearing Buffalo fans say how terrible Ruff was with Myers and how he really hurt his development. I can't help but be a little nervous that he is going to do the same to Oleksiak.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I'm sorry but I'm not putting blind faith in Jussi Rynnas, behind our abomination of a defensive lineup.

Nor do I have faith in anyone on this team anymore apart from Ryan "The Great Garbino" Garbutt getting suspended/doing something dumb.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
I'm sorry but I'm not putting blind faith in Jussi Rynnas, behind our abomination of a defensive lineup.

Nor do I have faith in anyone on this team anymore apart from Ryan "The Great Garbino" Garbutt getting suspended/doing something dumb.

Who is asking anyone to put blind faith in Rynnas? I'm not either, but if he tears it up tonight then play the hot hand.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Who is asking anyone to put blind faith in Rynnas? I'm not either, but if he tears it up tonight then play the hot hand.

It wasn't directed towards anyone- which explains why I didn't quote anybody in the post.

What happens if Rynnas does the exact opposite of tearing it up though? Do we begin building igloos and hibernate until the draft?

Timani

Wow Rynnas in net, Horcoff practicing on the 1st line, Scevs on the 2nd, and Cole in Garbutts spot on the 3rd.

I was thinking high scoring but for some reason I think Rynnas is going to step in and shine, getting everyone excited and starting my crazy trade Kari notions.

Then again, I'm not going to get my hopes up, but definately excited to see Rynnas in net!

Is this when we trade Kari to the Caps for Karl Alzner?

TrillMike

Feb 21, 2012
Dallas, TX

This ^. Kari hasn't looked the same since his injury late last season.

StarsTx

Nov 9, 2014
Is this when we trade Kari to the Caps for Karl Alzner?

Yes And tank!!! Get McDavid and trade or sign a real goalie. Doesn't appear Kari is a cup caliber goalie, anymore at least, so why not get a good player, help the tank and find another goalie that's either better or at least cheaper...

I'd absolutely love for Rynnas to take this chance and run with it, at some point to actually give Kari some competition or at least rest, and the good news is, I doubt it's possible to be as bad as Lindback, but don't quote me on that.

Last edited:

Daniel M

Dec 2, 2014
Jordie over Oleksiak. McKenzie scratched. :shakehead

Horcoff practicing on the top line makes me happy though. He's one of my favorite Stars.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Do you ever look at the defense pairings and just want to cry because you can actually see exactly how the team is going to lose the game with Goligoski-Daley Jordie-Demers and Jokipakka-Klingberg

With these defensive lines plus the 3rd line that still needs to die it's like Ruff doesn't actually want to win games

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
ruff and nill collaborating for a top 5 pick with stealth moves like playing Jordie Benn but giving lip service that we want to win. tricksy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad