Post-Game Talk: Game 25 vs SJS - 3 stars

I can assure you that's not why I'm here. I couldn't care less what the Wings do. I simply have never seen such a pathetic collapse in my 20+ years of watching professional hockey and someone needs to answer for it

Then you haven’t watched too much. Just off the top of my head the elimination game of the Sharks - Knights series comes to mind.

1878rgw

Jun 29, 2017
I mean to give up 2 SHG on THE SAME FRIGGEN POWERPLAY though!?!?!

TO THE SHARKS?!!?!?
Those sharks with a 6 game winning streak?
Go on youtube I am sure you will find examples were teams received two SHG in the same PP. Even my hometeam where I come from accomplished that or they led a game 3-2 in the 3rd and lost it 3-10 because there was a brawl and they played 3 on 3 for 5 minutes.

I hate this hyperbole thing and thats all your doing here.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I can assure you that's not why I'm here. I couldn't care less what the Wings do. I simply have never seen such a pathetic collapse in my 20+ years of watching professional hockey and someone needs to answer for it
Right right. Coming to another teams forum to state you've never seen a more pathetic collapse couldn't possibly be trolling.

There was a GDT on the main boards where you could've made that point but you decided to repeatedly state to Wings fans in their forum that it's the worst collapse you've seen.

Nothing but pure intentions there.

Reactions: raymond23

D790F5C0-5795-4AA9-8CD8-041BC86FF11F.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad