Husso 1
Reimer

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
1) Raz - best game this season
2) Ray
3) Fabbri

SG - Lalonde for not playing the best players, and putting together the worst possible D pairs. Also not using his timeout after the first shorty.

From the GDT:
Lalonde Fester.png

Sentinel

May 26, 2009
New Jersey
www.vvinenglish.com
1) Raz - best game this season
2) Ray
3) Fabbri

SG - Lalonde for not playing the best players, and putting together the worst possible D pairs. Also not using his timeout after the first shorty.

From the GDT:
View attachment 779584
This -- to a T.
This is all on Newsy (and Hussy).

I would give the honorable star to Kostin: his effort started the four goal assault that should've won this game for us. It was not to be because of Fester behind the bench.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
No stars.

Hopefully this will inspire the Wings to come back pissed against Ottawa

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Before someone suggests we trade for Hanifin for the 1000th time can we instead trade for a f***ing competent goalie please?
Who though. League goaltending is the worst it’s been in ages. Alex Lyon has the league’s best sv% (5+GP). I doubt Aiden Hill is available. Swayman maybe?

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
Husso needs the pressbox for a while. Lyon gets the net and Reimer can back up. Lyon can bail us out of bad situations better than Husso does.

Clearly, holding leads is a problem. Weird thing is tonight wasn't from sitting back, just the opposite in fact. Way too aggressive causing odd man rushes when it shouldn't happen.

Reactions: Sentinel

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Before someone suggests we trade for Hanifin for the 1000th time can we instead trade for a f***ing competent goalie please?

Husso for Campbell, a 1st and 2nd

Trade for anyone else that can stand up in net. Bury Campbell.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Who though. League goaltending is the worst it’s been in ages. Alex Lyon has the league’s best sv% (5+GP). I doubt Aiden Hill is available. Swayman maybe?
I don’t know I’d call every team rumored to be a seller with a decent goalie or every team with a 3 goalie situation where they might be willing to move one.

We can’t keep losing games because we score 4 and the other team scores 5.

Reactions: raymond23

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Which is exactly what I've been saying. Or at least give Lyon a chance.

Good thing the Wings have Seider then
Chiarot was better than Seider today. That was the point.

Didn't have time to lol
Yeah, 2 SH goals and one ES right after the penalty ended. That lead didn't last long.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I could tell right out of the gate that the Wings were flat. Being too cute. Not making simple plays. Just not on their game. I figured we were bound for a loss. And then we scored 4 goals and I was like "Wow, I guess I was wrong"

Reactions: 14ari13

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad