Not open for further replies.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
i LOVE lamp....big, good, win but means NOTHING if they dont roll on this

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
Classy play by Weber there, prior to seeing the video, I assumed he cross checked Maroon right where Maroon was holding his side.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Lindholm is excellent in all areas of the ice except the one right at his feet.

The guy just looks lost, and he has all season. Manson is playing great too. I mean all the little things Lindholm did last year are gone. He skates into the wrong areas. He's causing constant turnovers. The falling down is new this year but it just makes it worse. Glad we're seeing this side of him before his contract extension.

lindholmie

Feb 22, 2015
The guy just looks lost, and he has all season. Manson is playing great too. I mean all the little things Lindholm did last year are gone. He skates into the wrong areas. He's causing constant turnovers. The falling down is new this year but it just makes it worse. Glad we're seeing this side of him before his contract extension.
you are completely overreacting. He is still playing well.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
That was interesting

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town

Boy, it's like you don't want him on this team any more.

He's not been up to par, but you're overreacting.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Nice to be on the right side of an arse whoopin' for once. Most of my anger triggers were left unprovoked tonight:

- Silfverberg scored.

- Bieksa didn't suck.

- Second period wasn't a disaster.

- Getzlaf didn't make me break anything.

Good night overall. Hopefully Pat is OK, that skate-stabbing looked pretty nasty.

edit: Oh, and mightyquack for all future GDT's!

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
I wonder what happens with the goalie situation, I would have said Gibson is going back down to SD for rest of the season when Andersen is healthy however that seems to have been complicated with BB going with Gibson over Khudobin despite Khudobin being the backup to Andersen, would seem pretty clear BB doesn't have much faith in Khudobin (at the moment at least) but I guess it is BB so he might be the #1 again this time next week.

You should probably clean your keyboard then. That crap will get under the keys.
I'll just put a bit of Australian washing liquid (beer) on it. Good as new :nod:

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. :D You haven't played enough games to be listed with the league leaders. :laugh:
:laugh:

I'm going to avoid making GDT's for any and all games against the good teams. Got to keep that W-L record intact ;)

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Nothing to complain about really. Kesler has really stepped up lately, he's been driving the play in all three zones and been our best forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad