GDT: Game 25: Vancouver @ Anaheim 7pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Was waiting for a GDT, but apparently no-one wants to make one :laugh:. I'm 1-0 for GDT's (4-3 SO win v LA in April 2014), so putting that perfect record on the line :sarcasm:

Rakell-Getzlaf-Perry
Ritchie-Kesler-Silf
Cogs-Horcoff-Hagelin
Maroon-Santorelli-Stewart

Fowler-Bieksa
Lindholm-Manson
Stoner-Vatanen

Gibson/Khudobin

Thompson and Andersen are apparently very close to returning.

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
Was waiting for a GDT, but apparently no-one wants to make one :laugh:. I'm 1-0 for GDT's (4-3 SO win v LA in April 2014), so putting that perfect record on the line :sarcasm:

Rakell-Getzlaf-Perry
Ritchie-Kesler-Silf
Cogs-Horcoff-Hagelin

Fowler-Bieksa
Lindholm-Manson
Stoner-Vatanen

Gibson/Khudobin

If your goal is to achieve negative record you only need to create GDT one more time.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
BB doesnt have the man jewels to bench Bieksa.. He is afraid of pissing off BM. It would look bad on GM if a 3 mill dollar player was sitting on the bench. Owners wont be to happy. They either trade him for scraps or we are stuck with him. He has a heart of a lion but the iq of a squirrel. I have never seen a player that is out of his position and leave guys wide open as much as him. He is always leading the rush and never gets back. Might as well just play him a grinder on the fourth line.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
BB doesnt have the man jewels to bench Bieksa.. He is afraid of pissing off BM. It would look bad on GM if a 3 mill dollar player was sitting on the bench. Owners wont be to happy. They either trade him for scraps or we are stuck with him. He has a heart of a lion but the iq of a squirrel. I have never seen a player that is out of his position and leave guys wide open as much as him. He is always leading the rush and never gets back. Might as well just play him a grinder on the fourth line.

200.gif

Ducksforcup

Jan 5, 2006
Irvine, California

Rakell-Getzlaf-Perry
Ritchie-Kesler-Silf
Cogs-Horcoff-Hagelin

Fowler-Bieksa
Lindholm-Manson
Stoner-Vatanen

Gibson/Khudobin

Have to say I'm a tad concerned. Too much effort was put into developing this GDT.

Ha ha I kid. Let's Go Ducks!

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai

Fourth liners have to be defensively aware, so nope to that idea.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I don't understand why Theo is up with the big club with Holzer already here.

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
Stoner played just over 9 minutes against Blackhawks and only 2 shifts in 3rd period. Too bad it took BB 6 months too late to figure out Stoner might not work best against team like Chicago, he might have tried Wiz otherwise.

PCDiesel

Jun 17, 2011
Boston, MA
Looks like Gibby is starting

1:27pm As expected, John Gibson off the ice first. Shut out Vancouver in his NHL debut in 2014. (Curtis Zupke)

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
Good, he's given up the least soft serve. Although it's only been 3 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad