GDT: Game 25: New Jersey Devils vs Montreal Canadiens 11/28/19 7:30pm EST SN, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
So Price let in 6, 5 and 5 goals in the last 3 games... That's pretty impressive actually. Anyone cared to look up his save percentage in the last 3 games? Must be around the .500 mark for sure.

Reactions: Frank Drebin

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Just got home from the parent/teacher thing... Apparently my kids are smart... must be just like their dad. (who once again was very smart not to watch the game). You guys are up to 40 pages again, which indicates to me the game is a sh!tshow. Which also means I am going to have a couple of hours of entertainment going through the posts tonight.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
We could have Romanov and Sergachev. With Petry and Weber that would have been something.

Well, I don't think that Sergachev would be solving any of the defensive issues. For sure scoring from the D would improve, but he's not a good defensive player.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I think we are probably at 10 two on ones and breakaways tonight.

This is the response after a drubbing last game? Leadership? Coaching? Non existent

Of course these things are hard to quantify, but I honestly don't think there's a coaching/leadership problem in Montreal. They play hard, always give an effort and they seem to respond to Julien and play an interesting game. They just can't stop anyone and a lot of that just genuinely seems to come from a lack of talent that prevents them from executing anything consistently. Players are always making terrible plays out of bad instincts. It's not supernatural. The D is rag-tag and outside of a couple of names, we have no one with great defensive instincts. Lots of borderline guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad