GDT: Game 25: New Jersey Devils vs Montreal Canadiens 11/28/19 7:30pm EST SN, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Please read: HF Habs: - Tanking posts - Everyone please read
qztV0Vi.jpg

khp5KmT.jpg

eOOPe6e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I mean , did they really look good together? maybe offensively , but defensively the entire team is a mess.
I thought they were pretty good at both ends for the most part. Carey Price couldn't catch a cold right now so it's hard to shift all the blame on them. Even if they were only good offensively, that's still more than the other pairings who suck at both ends lol

Reactions: HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Marshy71

Nov 10, 2015
Not sure what to expect from this game. I’m sure the players are hurting, so hopefully they all just turn up and put in a good shift. If i see some fight from the team, winning the little battles im happy.

Devils will smell blood already after the last 2 games, unfortunately we are currently the team that everyone wants to play.

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009
If we lose this one, we'll probably end up with 3 more losses by the end of Sunday.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Indeed , idk if it's me but Petry has been awful since paired with Mete

I think Petry is being overused and running out of gas to some degree. He's our best D man. It has nothing to do with Mete IMO. You know whats weird.. Petry's +/- has always been a question mark but he was a + player with Kulak down the stretch last year. That's why to start the year, I wanted to see more of the Kulak/Petry pairing. Kulak is just not getting enough games and momentum like he did last year as the season went along

Balance it out more... Chariot might not like it on the bottom pairing but we can roll all 3 pairings a bit more so we are not getting Weber and Petry to be too tired. We rely on them a lot and both are over 30 so maybe it's best to reduce their minutes closer to 20 vs 23/24. Doing that game after game can affect them

Mete / Weber
Kulak / Petry
Chariot / Fleury

Reactions: DangerDave
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad