GDT: Game 25: New Jersey Devils vs Montreal Canadiens 11/28/19 7:30pm EST SN, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Weber has been joining the rush quite a bit with Chiarot and he's actually pretty damn good at it. They've been the only steady pairing defensively as well with Petry and Reilly being absolute tire fires defensively.

No support from the forwards (Danault and Domi especially) and Price not being great doesn't help either.
After a weak 5-6 games to start the season, Weber has been terrific. Him and Big Ben have been a very good pairing for us.

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
We're going to win !

You have to say that, as it seems you're not allowed to post that you feel any other way.

It is against New Jersey, so there's a fairly decent chance that should win.

Really surprise Muller hasn't been fired.

18th in the league in faceoff percentage.
15th for powerplay and falling.
31st in PK.

Aren't these the areas where Muller is suppose to help/be in charge of ?
didn't they extend him not long ago? If you look up the word "nepotism" you will find a picture of the Montreal Canadians there along with 95% of the staff pictures.

RandR

May 15, 2011
I was going to do a brighter GDT but I decided to go with a darker gloomy feel to match how things are around the team these days.
Good move.

It's hard for fans of both of these teams to be optimistic right now. The only difference is that the Habs were exceeding expectations their first 20 games while the Devils have been a tire fire since the season started. And the Devils even had a pretty good off-season that started with winning the NHL lottery.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
PK absolutely is killing them this year. I don’t understand why they haven’t at least tried Vejdemo, the guy has been super consistent, a great forechecker and gets numerous chances short handed. I understand that’s the ahl, but what else can the Habs try that they haven’t already? They’ve been at the bottom all season. Instead, they keep shuffling guys around which hasn’t made any difference.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
I've been wrong a lot this year... Habs win this because I REALLY REALLY want a win here.... lets stop this negativity cause we are pretty much PO bound here!!! :party:

Going to be a 3-1 win for MTL :dd::walrus:

GOO HABS!!!! GOOO MARC!!!! Sending nothing but positive vibes

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I've been wrong a lot this year... Habs win this because I REALLY REALLY want a win here.... lets stop this negativity cause we are pretty much PO bound here!!! :party:

Going to be a 3-1 win for MTL :dd::walrus:

GOO HABS!!!! GOOO MARC!!!! Sending nothing but positive vibes

Well, now we know who here is on Molson's payroll. Can I join?:wave:

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
PK absolutely is killing them this year. I don’t understand why they haven’t at least tried Vejdemo, the guy has been super consistent, a great forechecker and gets numerous chances short handed. I understand that’s the ahl, but what else can the Habs try that they haven’t already? They’ve been at the bottom all season. Instead, they keep shuffling guys around which hasn’t made any difference.
Understand why? Our best defensive center is our 1st line scoring center as well.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
What I do if I go to their locker room? I give them the the hfh@bs link. Then I gtfo.

Reactions: holy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad