GDT: Game 25: New Jersey Devils vs Montreal Canadiens 11/28/19 7:30pm EST SN, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Not worth the time whatsoever on Thanksgiving. No way I subject myself to watching a loss on a family day. Enjoy

Reactions: habsfan891

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Me watching the Habs tonight, ready to react for a 6 straight lost

IdealLeadingHarrierhawk-size_restricted.gif

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
I mean , did they really look good together? maybe offensively , but defensively the entire team is a mess.
Weber has been joining the rush quite a bit with Chiarot and he's actually pretty damn good at it. They've been the only steady pairing defensively as well with Petry and Reilly being absolute tire fires defensively.

No support from the forwards (Danault and Domi especially) and Price not being great doesn't help either.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
While Habs 1st and 2nd lines do not look great on paper, the 3rd and 4th are just sad sad sad... And Habs need another NHL defenseman in place of Reilly or Kulak.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
We're going to win !

You have to say that, as it seems you're not allowed to post that you feel any other way.

It is against New Jersey, so there's a fairly decent chance that should win.

Really surprise Muller hasn't been fired.

18th in the league in faceoff percentage.
15th for powerplay and falling.
31st in PK.

Aren't these the areas where Muller is suppose to help/be in charge of ?

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
We're going to win !

You have to say that, as it seems you're not allowed to post that you feel any other way.

It is against New Jersey, so there's a fairly decent chance that should win.

Really surprise Muller hasn't been fired.

18th in the league in faceoff percentage.
15th for powerplay and falling.
31st in PK.

Aren't these the areas where Muller is suppose to help/be in charge of ?
Yep, and with better players he would do well.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
While Habs 1st and 2nd lines do not look great on paper, the 3rd and 4th are just sad sad sad... And Habs need another NHL defenseman in place of Reilly or Kulak.
They have needed another NHL Dman for years. Once somebody points out a problem for him.. Bergevin likes to hold onto that problem as long as he can. Seems to be a policy of his.

Always in the market for small forwards opposing teams no longer want as well.

They dont call him Bargain Bin for nothing.

The Cap space he has been ordered to keep available......pays for his own salary with the balance going in Molsons pocket.

"HOT DOGS ! GET YER HOT DOGS !"

Last edited:

Hfbsux

Dec 22, 2012
Why WAS he paired with Mete? Seemed to me that Weber-Mete and Petry-Chiarot pairs worked alright.

He paired Weber with Chariot against Boston's big line in the 1st game. The media ask him about it and made him look like a genius since we won. He kept them together since... Probably a ego thing if he keeps them together at this point..

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
A couple of NFL games to kill time before the Habs game finishes us off; and a third at 8:30 just in case it becomes unwatchable, which is a good bet.
Didn't we just lose to these guys? Oh yeah, the beginning of the slide.

Maybe they'll cheer PK this time around, especially if he scores.

Blow:habsBlow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad