GDT: Game #25|Mar. 7, 2013|Penguins at Flyers|7:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
there-will-be-blood.jpg

A cleaned up version of this pic, with just the "There Will be Blood" should be the banner for these games.

flyersfan187

Dec 4, 2007
Morrisdale, PA
The Flyers have the Penguins number. I still don't understand how Penguins fans say how dirty the Flyers are, yet the Penguins are a much dirtier team when the two teams play each other.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
From Randy Miller:

Grossmann taking part in #Flyers morning skate, and he looks fine after missing last 2 periods Tuesday with lower-body injury.

From Anthony S.:

Read, Meszaros and Grossmann all taking regular shifts for the #Flyers at the skate. Cause for optimism? #NHL

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Zac needs to go ape **** tonight :)

Hope Boosh starts and shuts the Pens out. Bryz getting lit up could be the end of our year as I think he is on the verge of taking a trip to the woods again.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
We play Pittsburgh the best in their building which is strange. Not sure what to think. If this team isn't embarrassed with what they did against the Rangers they won't beat Pittsburgh. Time to play pissed off (that means you Coburn). Giroux needs to do his thing.

Any word on which goalie is going?

Bryzgalov will start tonight, it will get confirmed later in the day.

DeflatedFootball7

Jul 9, 2011
Nanaimo
I hope Rinaldo walks all over Engelland again.

I also hope for another bunch of points for Voracek.

Also I won't be watching this game because I'll be out drinking with some friends. Good luck!

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
If Mez, Read, and Grossmann all play that would be awesome.

Grossmann is most likely but Read is interesting in that perhaps is why Wellwood was demoted.

-----------------------

From Sam @ Inq,.:

Read still feels some discomfort when he shoots. Says it's up to Lavy and Homer if he plays tonight. Sounds doubtful.

Grossmann said he's not allowed to talk about his condition . Refers questions about whether he'll play toHomer. #Flyers

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
If Read plays tonight, I hope they reduce his minutes and ease him in on the 4th line, maybe move him up to the 3rd line on Couturier's wing if he feels good after the first intermission.

A line of

Gagne - Couts - Read

should be able chip in some offensively while playing responsibly in their own end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad