GDT: Game 25: Columbus at St. Louis | 11/28 8PM EST

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Clarkson is wayyyy worse than Foligno, even though I am growing to hate Nick's contract. We are paying Nick to be a 60-65 point guy, when he's going to be in the 40-45 point range most years, if we're lucky.

Clarkson is basically a $7 million version of Corey Tropp.

Clarkson's is worse no doubt, easily worst in the entire league

but no one is going to Foligno either the way he is playing

train wreck.....front office ****ed these both up big time

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Clarkson is wayyyy worse than Foligno, even though I am growing to hate Nick's contract. We are paying Nick to be a 60-65 point guy, when he's going to be in the 40-45 point range most years, if we're lucky.

Clarkson is basically a $7 million version of Corey Tropp.

He makes a fine Horton. Except Horton produced before going down.

We Want Ten

Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
What would you peg the possibility of Columbus making the playoffs at?
shermancry.jpg

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Not to be at a dead horse but from the postgame blog:

"The Jackets won just 16 of 53 draws. A sore spot all season became a festering wound against the Blues."

I bring Exhibit A and Exhibit B from the ESPN stats page.

Mark Letestu - 170 wins 155 losses. 52.3%
Derek MacKenzie - 134 wins 111 losses. 54.7%

Their replacements on the 3rd and 4th lines:

Gregory Campbell - 86 wins 109 losses. 44.1%
William Karlsson - 136 wins 166 losses. 45%

We Want Ten

Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
he is even playing the role of Nationwide ghost that Horton played. anyone ever gonna mention the guy? ask how he's doing? is he even with the team? deja vu.....

Well, I asked because I was curious and got laughed at so... But as far as MGMT goes? He is like a legend now.

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014
You're walking the streets of Columbus?

A Finn moves in the city faster than a helicopter in the air. Sometimes a Finn exits his native woodland and moves in the city like anyone of us.

To wake up in the dark and see Hännikäinen - what a terrible fate for the crooks. The gaze of Hännikäinen petrifies even the Blues.

Well, technically I walked past the shopping centre Columbus in Eastern Helsinki few weeks ago...

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
There are plenty of old folks on this board to get the Moonlight Graham reference.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
There are plenty of old folks on this board to get the Moonlight Graham reference.

I think you have to be pretty young to miss that one. Or just hate baseball. I'm 31 and I saw Field of Dreams about 100 times as a kid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad