Inactive
Brodziak, Edmundson, Reaves

Injured
Berglund, Schwartz​

ReggieRed

Good job. Good work. Good goal next!
Jan 6, 2015
Milford Center, OH
Tough B2B and you know the Blues will want some payback after losing in our barn a couple of weeks ago. McE in tonight with the 3 in 4 nights?

I'll say another OT (kind of liked that one yesterday) and someone with "Blue" in their name wins 3-2.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Tough B2B and you know the Blues will want some payback after losing in our barn a couple of weeks ago. McE in tonight with the 3 in 4 nights?\

Richards tended to overwork Bob. I expect to see C-Mac, but we'll see. This is the game that you start your backup. Road game, b2b, 3rd in 4 nights.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
We'll see which Jackets team shows up. Hopefully it's the one from last night.

Jackets 3-2

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
Jackets 1-0, tough game, McBackup shines.

Sillinger with the hatty. Oliwa 17 pim.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Bob is starting... Surprising to say the least. #InTortsWeTrust.

Yeah.. I think I'd rather have him fresh for the road trip up to Montreal on Tuesday.

But maybe Torts thinks the two days in between that game is enough?

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
So if Dubi somehow gets a suspension my guess is we see Karlsson take over his spot on the 2nd, Wennberg on the 3rd, Campbell the 4th, and Hanikainen takes over the void on wing on the 4th.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Hannikainen draws in. Anyone else stoked to see him debut? Had 46 points in 60 games in the Liiga last year. 11 points in 17 games this year in the AHL and he's only 22 years old.

Not enough love/praise for this kid around here it seems. I loved his game during training camp. Stood out easily. I truly believe that he could be a heck of a player at the NHL level when given proper ice time.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Hannikainen draws in. Anyone else stoked to see him debut? Had 46 points in 60 games in the Liiga last year. 11 points in 17 games this year in the AHL and he's only 22 years old.

Not enough love/praise for this kid around here it seems. I loved his game during training camp. Stood out easily. I truly believe that he could be a heck of a player at the NHL level when given proper ice time.

I'd be more stoked if it wasn't because Dubinsky getting a 1 game ban.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.

Yes and I will say he gets his first NHL point. Either a goal or an assist to Rychel's first goal.

WannabeFinn

Beloved One
May 31, 2014
Columbus
simulationhockey.com

I'm super excited to see Markus. I think he's got real potential to be a solid bottom-6 contributor a la Calvert, but maybe I'm getting a bit ahead of myself ;)

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Last night was a rallying point. These guys are finding their games and rediscovering their identity. If they can get past tired legs we should come out guns ablazing and find ourselves on the winning side.

5-2 Good Guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad