GDT: Game 25: Columbus at Florida | 12/4 7:30PM EST

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
People in Florida have the sense to not continually pay to watch garbage unlike Toronto.

570.gif

TNCHL

Yeet
Aug 3, 2014
Toronto
Just wanted to say Rychel looked really good last game. Sorry about Horton again, damn shame.

Glass house/throw stones

People in Florida have the sense to not continually pay to watch garbage unlike Toronto.

Lol people in Florida don't watch at all, go leafs and go jackets.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Hartnell-Johansen-Foligno...Decent NHL First Line
Rychel-Jenner-Atkinson.....Decent NHL Third Line
Calvert-Chput-Skille.....Damn Good AHL Energy Line
Gibbons-Cracknell-Boll..... OK ECHL First Line (except for Boll)

Game 25 and Boll has dressed in all of them. Who would have taken a bet on that happening in August?

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
For God's sake people can we not bash other fan bases here? We should be above kicking people when they're down especially given we're barely up ourselves.

Have some sense y'all.

neek21

Sep 8, 2012
my dear old dad lived in Pompano Beach and once when I visited he asked if I was hungry [around lunchtime]..he took me to a Denny's for a 'nice cheap' meal....later on in the day he again asked if I was hungry...we then went to a DIFFERENT Denny's for dinner...[by the way, the Denny's we w went to offered beer as a beverage, only time I've ever seen that!! lol]..the arena is nice but it's soooooooo far from the coastal population [and Miami] that attendance has always been a problem...plus the late start and the snowbirds from the north and Canada can't or won't go because it truly is after their bedtime

brianhatesu

Aug 8, 2003
Dayton
Visit site
I have a question, I'm in Dayton and where I'm at has Timewarner cable and I don't see it listed on the guide. Do they have an alternate channel they show it on or how it works?

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
I have a question, I'm in Dayton and where I'm at has Timewarner cable and I don't see it listed on the guide. Do they have an alternate channel they show it on or how it works?

Time Warner Cable Dayton OH 29 / 309 310 1309 1310

Zarathustra

This is not my hat.
Nov 21, 2007
Salzburg
Wow that was as fast as I've seen him skate.

Who was it who said a few games ago that Atkinson never shoots on breakaways?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad