GDT: Game 25 Canucks @ Jets - Mon. March 1st 5pm PST/8pm EST/ March 2nd 2am CET/5am GST/9am HKT/12pm AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

platotld

Fly Canucks Fly
Jun 18, 2014
Fraser valley
LEt's go boi's !

nOyJEmf

View media item 8523
4zzwvi

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Best one I’ve ever seen, even though I have no idea who they are playing, it’s still terrific.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Random question - do you guys consider where your dollar goes if/when you donate to a charity? Some charities have insane overhead admin fees. Pretty sure the canucks charity has big ones

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
It’s nice to see demko playing more but they’ve got to remember that it’s also in their best interest for Holtby to play and have a good stretch to build some trade value.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Good evening/afternoon all.

Haven't been in a GDT with my adopted Vancouver family in a couple games, so in tonight.

If the Canucks are gonna have any chance to sniff the playoffs, it has to start on this first of March, against these Jets who likely WILL make the playoffs.
No more excuses, Vancouver.

And also, Travis Green's job may be on the line...........

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Good evening/afternoon all.

Haven't been in a GDT with my adopted Vancouver family in a couple games, so in tonight.

If the Canucks are gonna have any chance to sniff the playoffs, it has to start on this first of March, against these Jets who likely WILL make the playoffs.
No more excuses, Vancouver.

And also, Travis Green's job may be on the line...........
4F53026C-18AF-48E6-B2A8-A676D8F76DF4.gif

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
It’s nice to see demko playing more but they’ve got to remember that it’s also in their best interest for Holtby to play and have a good stretch to build some trade value.

I dont think they have any interest in trading Holtby. He'll be exposed in the entry draft. He's not going to get anything anyway when so many lower cost options are going on waivers

Reactions: Ginger Papa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad