GDT: Game 25 Canucks @ Jets - Mon. March 1st 5pm PST/8pm EST/ March 2nd 2am CET/5am GST/9am HKT/12pm AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
GP, when I saw you put up the beginnings of the GDT late last night - and had all those blank "reserved" posts - I thought you had accidentally multi-posted one "reserved".

Little did I know that I would wake this morning to find the Sistine Chapel of GDT's had been painted while I slept.

10EQ.gif

Last edited:

Lupuls Grit

Oct 12, 2018
Orillia
That GDT made me smile and rock out! Thank you! Game result? Since this is an early start, I'll be up for the whole game so they better damn well win! 5-3 for the good guys! Gaudette x2, Petterson, Hughes, Pearson

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
I don't think the Canucks are very good, but they can't lose them all.

I don't think they should win this game or the next 3 but Winnipeg might ease up.

I have noticed that teams seem to go easy at first and then stomp the Canucks in the third period.

Barring a fluke bounce in, the Peg by 3 goals.

This is as rested and as healthy as they will be the rest of the year.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
GP, when I saw you put up the beginnings of the GDT late last night - and had all those blank "reserved" posts - I thought you had accidentally multi-posted one "reserved".

Little did I know that I would wake this morning to find the Sistine Chapel of GDT's had been painted while I slept.

10EQ.gif
I reserved one for him JUST incase

platotld

Fly Canucks Fly
Jun 18, 2014
Fraser valley
The Winner-peggers trounce our boys 5 to 1, yelling on bench, top line player get's injured and the PGT loses it's mind after another
Greener presser which he states, "I thought we played well 5 on 5, just we can't take penalties or allow short handed goals."

Sorry for negativity, it;s what my heart sings to me at work while I wait for the game. I hope we win ... but it's like hoping I win the lotto at this point.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
The Jets were a team I thought would be closer to the bottom of the division earlier in the season, but they've really kicked their game up a notch in the last 3 weeks...The addition of PLD makes them that much better, they currently are the second best team in the division imo.

Our games against them were actually very close..Their goaltending was just that much better.

Not predicting a win, just a good hockey game..We're fast approaching garbage time .

Great GDT GP....

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
The Jets were a team I thought would be closer to the bottom of the division earlier in the season, but they've really kicked their game up a notch in the last 3 weeks...The addition of PLD makes them that much better, they currently are the second best team in the division imo.

Our games against them were actually very close..Their goaltending was just that much better.

Not predicting a win, just a good hockey game..We're fast approaching garbage time .

Great GDT GP....
Jets have the talent up front and in net. Issue for them was the backend D. Lost the entire veteran right side in 1 off-season. Buff bailing on them was unexpected. Do they have the D to go a long way in the playoffs?

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017

Great GDT GP....
Agreed about the goalie play. If our goalie out plays the opponent we have a good chance of winning most games. We just can’t have any McSofty goals, or a save % under 900.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Jets have the talent up front and in net. Issue for them was the backend D. Lost the entire veteran right side in 1 off-season. Buff bailing on them was unexpected. Do they have the D to go a long way in the playoffs?
Their d is the weakest part the team, but they definitely have the goalie to carry them a long way. And their forwards play big boy hockey. Even ?Ehlers fights.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
I think they could win a round or two..I wouldn't put them in SC contender territory yet...They've obviously recovered from those losses to the D, Maurice has them playing a good system...Not only that, both goaltenders look good which can mask a lot of team deficiencies.

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
Remember game is on in like 4 in a half hours, im GUESSING 5-2 for the Winnipeg Jets, with our two goals by Pettersson Harywluk Edler and Brock Boeser

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
No BG Im on Vancouver time so 5pm. FACT (I think)

You would be correct. It's 8 for ME, 7 in the Peg, 6 in Calgary/Edmonton, 5 for you in Vancouver.

NHL.com listed the start as 8 EST. I assumed it was Winnipeg time. Never read beyond the 8. MY bad.

Trying to be helpful and almost made it worse!!!

Last edited:

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
You would be correct. It's 8 for ME, 7 in the Peg, 6 in Calgary/Edmonton, 5 for you in Vancouver.

NHL.com listed the start as 8 EST. I assumed it was Winnipeg time. Never read beyond the 8. MY bad.

Trying to be helpful and almost made it worse!!!
upload_2021-3-1_13-43-20.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad