Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
GDT yada yada yada

Alzner is fully ready for Laval, where he'll teach a new generation of Habs prospects, some old yuletide tricks, just in time for the holidays ...

cZsLR4h.gif

I've been standing on the side of Decarie South since noon yesterday just for a chance to wave back, he's bound to be driving to Laval any time now :D

Clown-Waving-Hand-And-Says-Goodbye-Animated-Gif.gif

Buh-bye, Karl :wally:

Really like that hoodie, @Runner77. Does it come in Man Mountain size?

Great GDT, Emveepee :thumbu:

Is Lana Del Rey playing Mr. Hankey in a live action South Park flick or something? Just flush her already :snide:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I've been standing on the side of Decarie South since noon yesterday just for a chance to wave back, he's bound to be driving to Laval any time now :D

Clown-Waving-Hand-And-Says-Goodbye-Animated-Gif.gif

Buh-bye, Karl :wally:

Really like that hoodie, @Runner77. Does it come in Man Mountain size?

Great GDT, Emveepee :thumbu:

Is Lana Del Rey playing Mr. Hankey in a live action South Park flick or something? Just flush her already :snide:

You're using a substitute clown waiving buh-bye, when there is someone at hand who has received his share of clown makeovers?

kSx4Mak.jpg

Not to forget the all-time classic ...

Bozovin.gif

DANGER ZONE: throwing out all of the above clown memes not knowing what lurks at the bottom of that Bloucycling Bin of yours. :D

Reactions: Bloumeister

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
So excited for Weber's return, even though I know he'll be rusty and he can't make all the difference on his own.

I just hope he's able to, one stay healthy, and two allow Reilly, Mete, Kulak, and Juulsen a little wiggle room to learn and earn their roles.
This could be a solid dcore if the youngins are able to be guided to step up:

Reilly Weber
Kulak Petry
Mete Juulsen
Ouellet, Benn, Schlemko (with Schlemko traded, in Laval, or lost on waivers)

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Next few games will determine the course of the Habs season. Will tank nation return?
For me, it's about the direction, not the destination. As long as Bergevin stays on track by sacrificing vets in favour of youth, I'm good. Obviously this was a detour from the original Plan-A, but since he's been forced off the playoff-freeway he's been navigating pretty well.

Reactions: Uncle Gary
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad