GDT: Game 25 - BRUINS visit the Grand Ole Opry 8 PM - NESN, SN, TVAS, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Nashville does BBQ well

No hot chicken??

24177010_10213782670933698_8975760869650227119_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Go B's- love Nashville and Memphis, the BBQ there is good, but not as good as Texas (but to each their own with regional BBQ distinctives). I think this can be a good road win for the Bruins.

Reactions: wintersej

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Nashville is a good team, it should be an entertaining game. I get to see the Bruins and my Swiss pals Josi and Fiala. Excited about it!
Glad Tony K is getting a start too. Go B's!

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
For those that have never visited Nashville, I strongly suggest it. It's really a fantastic city. So many great bars with fantastic music. Most have roof tops which are great in the summer. The atmosphere is awesome as well.

Fenway, if you've got time, head over to East Nashville to "The Pharmacy". The burgers there are out of this world good. Line can be long though.

Reactions: Ladyfan

BruinsFan1990

Mar 29, 2016
Winthrop, MA
For those that have never visited Nashville, I strongly suggest it. It's really a fantastic city. So many great bars with fantastic music. Most have roof tops which are great in the summer. The atmosphere is awesome as well.

Fenway, if you've got time, head over to East Nashville to "The Pharmacy". The burgers there are out of this world good. Line can be long though.

Nashville is near the top of my bucket list. The city looks like a blast!

Reactions: SouthNash

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Nashville is near the top of my bucket list. The city looks like a blast!
My daughter and I went a couple of years ago and had a blast.

We also drove to Memphis and stayed at the Peabody Hotel. Ducks live there and walk into the lobby on the red carpet in the morning to play in the fountain and leave in the late afternoon (on the red carpet)...take the elevator to the roof where they live. It was funny.

It is a fun city to visit.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Go B's- love Nashville and Memphis, the BBQ there is good, but not as good as Texas (but to each their own with regional BBQ distinctives). I think this can be a good road win for the Bruins.

Pork and sauce is child's play. Nothing compared to a low and slow beef brisket with a rub.

Reactions: Dr Hook

tkddad

Jan 8, 2009
Waterloo
When Debrusk comes back from injury, logic dicates that he bumps Spooner down to the third line, Nash to the fourth line. So our third line would consist of Spooner, Heinen and Backes. A guy who has shown that he can't play center in the NHL, a guy who has never played center in the NHL(maybe AHL also) and a guy who supposedly doesn't want to play center earning $6M a year.

BTW, that's a great looking third line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad