GDT: Game 25 • 12/5/15 • Wild vs. Avalanche • 7 PM CDT/3 AM Suomi • FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwh

Mar 4, 2013
Playing Scandella - Brodin as pair didn't look very fair to Avs. Fantastic.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Amazing game, could've scored like 7 goals or so, though. Scandella is awesome. And noticed that his stick is probably longer than spurgeon is tall! :D

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
Total domination. Wild hockey baby.

Dumba was like a different man out there. Way to go. This is looking so gooood.

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
That's what a game looks like when you have a team with 4 defenders who are all better than every single one the opposing team has. Especially in transition.

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
On a quick trip in Estonia, being out of loop for a bit. Seeing we beat the Avs 3-0 just warms my heart. No better team to dominate out there.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Amazing game, could've scored like 7 goals or so, though. Scandella is awesome. And noticed that his stick is probably longer than spurgeon is tall! :D

I have one of his sticks. It's about 6' so yes. :laugh:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I'm wondering if part of Dumba's better play recently(4-5 games) might be due to improved health. Good to see, anyway. I thought Scandella was good, but I think he'll improve also as he gets healthier. Parise, too. All that time off has affected his timing and balance, which is usually impeccable.

Avs had a bad game, also. I'm expecting MUCH better on Monday. Good thing we're mostly healthy.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
I'm wondering if part of Dumba's better play recently(4-5 games) might be due to improved health. Good to see, anyway. I thought Scandella was good, but I think he'll improve also as he gets healthier. Parise, too. All that time off has affected his timing and balance, which is usually impeccable.

Avs had a bad game, also. I'm expecting MUCH better on Monday. Good thing we're mostly healthy.

Yeah the game on Monday will be huge. I bet the Avs are approaching it as it's their season on the line. Also some people might have their jobs on the line. For the Wild it's take them and break them. Like literally. Gonna be intense.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Really? So if Scandy's stick breaks off, he can't use Spurgeon as a stick because Spurgy too short :biglaugh:

Can someone please photoshop Scandella using Spurgeon as a stick

Billy Mays Here*

On a quick trip in Estonia, being out of loop for a bit. Seeing we beat the Avs 3-0 just warms my heart. No better team to dominate out there.

You gonna pick up a good Estonian woman like Kaptain did? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad