Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Team shutout!

Neither do.

1/2 each?

That's the most complete game I can remember this year. No turtle... could just be the oppo. Avs looked meh. They seem more interested in being tough guys than hockey players, which is bizarre considering the talent they have. I would love to have Landeskog on our team, but he would need a serious de-programming Session first.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
so is the net Kuempers until Dubnyk returns?

I can't imagine that Backstrom is better than Darcy....?

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Been a huge fan of Scandella's for 5-6 years. Always thought he could be a good #2/3. He may be closer to the 3, but he's the shining example of what a little patience can do. He struggled with consistency early in his career much like another young D-man we have currently playing for us. Now he's a rockstar.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Great performance. Finally rolling again and breaking the yearly December tank? Third in the division, two back of St. Louis with two games in hand. Hopefully Dubs is alright.

Varly played it because Zucker would have beat Johnson to the puck. That's the idea behind Hybrid icing, Johnson took the wrong angle and Zucks beat him to the dot.

A little late, but Varly played it because the linesman waved it off already. You can see it at 3:18 of the video.

PariseNation

I hope so
Apr 15, 2014
Twin Cities
The Avs have really regressed, christ. Thought it was absurd that they were favored in that 7 game series two years ago, even though they won the Central. Av's board has obviously acknowledged the Wild owns them. That team was extremely scary during that series but they really lost the franchise with O'Reilly imo. Two-way centers win cups, they don't have one anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad