gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
RFa1bHs.png

p4qgplW.png

lyoqpfP.png

OQQt7JV.png

Sorry for the lame GDT. I had big plans for this GDT when I claimed it yesterday, but I ran out of time....

So I leave you all with this:

1.gif

Let's Go Wild!

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
I would like to point out that Colorado Avalanche is not a good hockey team. They also leave their dishes to the table after eating and don't watch Game of Thrones because "it's a kids fantasy show".

Savages.

Billy Mays Here*

Regardless of guys like McLeod and Landeskog and how irritating some of their fans can be at times, I'm super jealous of Duchene and MacKinnon up the middle. EJ and Barrie is a nice 1-2 punch on the right side too, but the rest of their defense leaves something to be desired. I gotta think Colorado would go after a good left-handed d-man this off-season like maybe Yandle or Goligoski.

NateTheGreat

Mar 19, 2012
Winnipeg
Dropping in to say how much I've enjoyed this rivalry since that 7 game series!(Even though I did cry that night) I don't know if you guys hate the Avs as much as we hate the Wild because you guys have just been a flat out better team since then, so it might not seem like much of a rivalry to you guys haha.

Anyways hoping for a good clean game, and an Avs win!:P Wouldn't expect anything different from ya'll! Cheers!

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Dropping in to say how much I've enjoyed this rivalry since that 7 game series!(Even though I did cry that night) I don't know if you guys hate the Avs as much as we hate the Wild because you guys have just been a flat out better team since then, so it might not seem like much of a rivalry to you guys haha.

Anyways hoping for a good clean game, and an Avs win!:P Wouldn't expect anything different from ya'll! Cheers!

There's definitely a rivalry there still. One of the best in the league IMO. :popcorn:

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota

Anyways hoping for a good clean game, and a Wild win!:P Wouldn't expect anything different from ya'll! Cheers!

Words can't describe how much we hate you! :D I also fixed the bolded sentence for you! Have a good Saturday!

One of my favorite images from our Avs history is this chick crying after Nino's GW. Make EM CRY AGAIN!!!!!!

886025_10156213910185650_3784718204743333698_o.jpg

NateTheGreat

Mar 19, 2012
Winnipeg
Words can't describe how much we hate you! :D I also fixed the bolded sentence for you! Have a good Saturday!

One of my favorite images from our Avs history is this chick crying after Nino's GW. Make EM CRY AGAIN!!!!!!

886025_10156213910185650_3784718204743333698_o.jpg

You're hitting me where it hurts! Seeing the fans crying after they lost is what brought on my tears:help:

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN

I love it. Feels like the first true rivalry the Wild have had.

And I love that they do these home and home back to backs.

Paul Bunyan

Jul 5, 2012
Land of Ice and Snow
www.flickr.com

For me I'm still waiting for a "rival" rival. It seems just historically this team basically hated Bertuzzi more than any specific team. :laugh:

Most of the teams in the CentralDivisionArmsRace I am growing to dislike, but Colorado is definitely up there in "must destroy" mode.

Billy Mays Here*

Suter openly wants to play with a RHD though. I say we see how it goes with Spurg.

You say that like he hasn't played with Spurgeon all season, which he has aside from the last two games. Either way, this is probably the best scenario for pairings, though I wouldn't mind seeing some more of Olofsson rather than Prosser.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
You say that like he hasn't played with Spurgeon all season, which he has aside from the last two games. Either way, this is probably the best scenario for pairings, though I wouldn't mind seeing some more of Olofsson rather than Prosser.

I don't pay attention to the lines. I try not to criticize every decision the coaching staff makes. :sarcasm:

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
I absolutely love the fact that we have a legitimate rivalry with Avs. I also think that its one of the top rivalries in the league, although there are some that are just a notch above ours. Habs-Bruins is so legendary that nothing can beat that.

I will also love the fact that TheWorstCaptainInTheLeagueskog will again go out of position to hit someone and we will score on that following situation. Mikko is so deep in Landeskogs head that a simple brain surgery wouldn't be enough to get him outta there.

Last edited:

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed
McGoon and Landesgoon will take liberties AGAIN, removing a crucial Wild player from the game, and I fear longer.

Going to be a painful game to watch because of those two jackholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad