GDT: GAME #24 - Vanny @ Minny - 5:00 p.m., SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Oh give me a fricken break.

Im listening to the team but it sounds like after that goal the canucks have been dominating.

Dominating da ****, Minny just had two scoring chances, we did not have one

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec

Im listening to the team but it sounds like after that goal the canucks have been dominating.

You're listening to nonsense then. Minnesota has had the best chances, we've turned the puck over twice already (almost got scored on) and the second line is useless. Sedins have been good, as has Garrison but otherwise... dull game.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Every time I see Lapierre playing with Booth and Kassian, and Schroeder with Sestito and Weise I get pissed off.

"Let's put the defensive checking 4th line center with the offensive guys and the fast offensive center on the 4th line with the guys with no skill." - AV

I have no idea why he does that....makes no sense.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009

I followed Schneider when he was playing in Europe this year and his numbers were terrible. It's continued on this year. He's not even playing decent, he's been horrible. You would get little to nothing for him via trade.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
I followed Schneider when he was playing in Europe this year and his numbers were terrible. It's continued on this year. He's not even playing decent, he's been horrible. You would get little to nothing for him via trade.

His performance last year gives him value, even with a bad start this year

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Call me a dick, dumb, stupid w/e

But if going on a big losing streak gets our coach fired, then I would not mind it.

But only if we get a coaching change (no this game is not on AV) I just think we need a new "FACE" "identity"

Proto

Jan 30, 2010
At the time, I said I would have sold high on Schneider at the draft last year, but I still hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad