GDT: GAME #24 - Vanny @ Minny - 5:00 p.m., SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Bad D sure, but schneider is playing like an average goalie this year.

Is there such a big difference in Luongo and cory?.

Value wise there is, I would go the trade cory route. flame away

Yup, people can say what they want about Luongo, but we know exactly what we have in Lu. A solid regular season goaltender that plays pretty damn well in the playoffs, besides a few horrendous playoff games that pop up randomly.

On the other hand, I have absolutely no idea what Schneider is going to do in the playoffs or the regular season for that matter. His confidence was sky-high for the last few seasons when the pressure wasn't on him. Sure, the crappy team in front doesn't help, but he's not playing well and his stickhandling is even worse than Luongo's. Canucks should have traded Schneider last season when his value was through the roof.

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
Ponder something worth pondering
erikkarlssontroja.jpg

Sad thing is I'm sure some in our fan base would still rather have Hodgson over Karlsson.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Schneider look shaky as ****

But he's mentally strong and has such great interviews. :sarcasm: Schneider's post=game personality has changed since last season and not for the better. Having Lu still around is negatively affecting him. However, if he can't take that pressure, I really hope we ship him out. The first warning sign was pulling a Lu meltdown in the first game vs the ducks. That was a huge red flag to me.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
I think we all know how this game will go, they will control most of the play, get a bunch of chances and fail to convert on them, Minny will score on a handful of chances that they get in the game, offense will make us want to bang our heads into a wall repeatedly.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Every time I see Lapierre playing with Booth and Kassian, and Schroeder with Sestito and Weise I get pissed off.

"Let's put the defensive checking 4th line center with the offensive guys and the fast offensive center on the 4th line with the guys with no skill." - AV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad