GDT: Game #24 of the season Ducks visit Lightning 7:00 PM ET on 11 - 23 - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
For a youth movement where we are playing young players so much we should be having Maxime Comtois in the lineup and should have played Isac Lundestrom more then just 3 games from the start of the season. Even having Daniel Sprong playing some games in the NHL should have happened.

Last edited:

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
BM threw away Getzlaf's career when he refused to fire RC after the Sharks series.

This is what a retool looks like. The team isn’t quitting, they just have no proven depth. I personally signed up for a more entertaining product, with about the same net results. So far, I’m getting what I expected. I feel like a lot of people have forgotten just how execrable the on-ice product was under RC last year.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
BM threw away Getzlaf's career when he refused to fire RC after the Sharks series.

This is what a retool looks like. The team isn’t quitting, they just have no proven depth. I personally signed up for a more entertaining product, with about the same net results. So far, I’m getting what I expected. I feel like a lot of people have forgotten just how execrable the on-ice product was under RC last year.
yeah the games are actually watchable this season

at this point all we can do is sit back and hope steel/terry/jones/comtois/lundestrom all reach their potential. this is not a playoff team and the focus should be on the development of the players i mentioned

Reactions: Ducks DVM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad