GDT: Game #24|Mar. 5, 2013|Flyers at Rangers|7:30 p.m. ET

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Either Bryz is dead tired or he's a ****ing quitter, zero effort on 2 goals. Sit Danny down and simply say give us some teams or you are benched for rest of he year, he provides nothing to this team.

Line changes were comical they were so bad, so many odd man rushes.

Brutal brutal effort by whole team.

SuchySays

Jun 25, 2012
Poconos
We need Pronger back..

Can we get a doctor to miraculously heal him or something? like come on now.. it's 2013

Laveuglette

Le meilleur receveur de passes de tous les temps
Apr 5, 2011
Quebec
If we really suck, we could end up with like pick #5. If we get another first via trade, could we pack #5 and a late first for #2 or #3? And should we?

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
We need Pronger back..

Can we get a doctor to miraculously heal him or something? like come on now.. it's 2013

I'm also in favor of questioning "modern" science.

More like 1950s science.

Do you think they showed him a film called "the devil is in your brain" and held a tesla coil over his head?

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
If we really suck, we could end up with like pick #5. If we get another first via trade, could we pack #5 and a late first for #2 or #3? And should we?

You're asking a question based on an incredibly specific hypothetical situation. Lets cross that bridge when we get there haha

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
Honestly I hope they just ride it out. No need to lose a key piece of the future for a wasted rental.

No one wants to trade youth for a rental when this team is likely going to miss the playoffs unless you can win 16-18 of the remaining 24 games... Which is unlikely.

But if you can subtract from young core to add a piece to the young core in an area of need, such as a young defenseman with potential, it's something you need to do imo.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I thought coots had a good game, He was really all over the place. Gagne on the other hand was horrendous. He does not in anyway shape or form resemble young gagne

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Well atleast people are not posting the "keep calm there are a lot of games left" anymore.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Keep calm, there is always next year, especially with all the young guys. :laugh::laugh:

I always liked the "keep calm as long as the NHL and flyers are around there's always a chance at the cup!!":sarcasm:
Yeah, that hasn't really been the case in a little while. We're almost halfway through the season.

Oh I know I know but when we were what 0-5 kinda saw the problems with the team and yet the problem is still present.

blinds

Jan 5, 2012
Yeah, that hasn't really been the case in a little while. We're almost halfway through the season.

Well we're halfway now, and still below .500. Haven't been above .500, and we were only at .500 for one game. This team shouldn't be this bad with the players we have, even though they are very young. Think we need to start looking at management, and not just Lavi (although IMO not Holmgren at all, for all the flak he gets I feel he's put together a good team that's really underperforming).

zarley zelepukin

Oct 25, 2008
Norristown, PA
Well we're halfway now, and still below .500. Haven't been above .500, and we were only at .500 for one game. This team shouldn't be this bad with the players we have, even though they are very young. Think we need to start looking at management, and not just Lavi (although IMO not Holmgren at all, for all the flak he gets I feel he's put together a good team that's really underperforming).

Just curious, which players do you think are underperforming? Really I'm asking anyone who feels this way. Most guys are on a really good pts/game pace, and Bryz has played well overall. Not many guys left to name but a couple defensemen maybe. I think this team is just not that good and has had a couple important injuries.

Laveuglette

Le meilleur receveur de passes de tous les temps
Apr 5, 2011
Quebec
Well atleast people are not posting the "keep calm there are a lot of games left" anymore.

Cause it isn't true anymore, but it was true back then. It doesn't mean ppl were right to get crazy after 2 freaking games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad