GDT: Game #24|Mar. 5, 2013|Flyers at Rangers|7:30 p.m. ET

mm6492

Dec 9, 2007
I love Knuble for what he did years ago.

But he needs to be off the team.

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
Good for Hartnell. He did the only thing in that game worth saluting. He wasn't taking any crap from some punk kid. You don't reach out and mess with players on the ice. Wish he'd have smacked him harder.

Yukon Cornelius*

Make 'em take the Greyhound home. That was disgraceful.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
Gotta admit, I'm worried Holmgren is going to be working the phone lines tonight and is going to do something dumb. Hopefully someone in that organization is his confidant and telling him not to make any haste decisions......

With the Hartnell injury and then Read, I thought for sure Homer is ready for a dumb panic trade, but after tonight losing Grossmann and Mez still a bit away I'm fully prepared for a full on Homer mishap trade

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Halfway through the season; target record is 16-8 in the second half of the season to make the playoffs.

Good luck.

I can almost guarantee it will be more like 12-12 through all that. This team is so Jekyll & Hyde that we will be in the middle of the road, narrowly miss the playoffs, and probably have the worst draft position for a non-playoff team.

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
Whether or not he's physically or mentally exhausted, it better get figured out. The way this season's going, it's likely Bryz is playing every game. Might put in Boucher for one of the games this weekend, but after that there's no room to sit him when you're in a playoff race.

If they plan to keep riding bryz, I hope they realize his play will only get worse.

Flyers845

Jan 19, 2006
Philadelphia Pa
My gripes of the game hartnell played very bad horrible back check led to timonen penalty to start the game. couturier looked bad in the neutral zone and danny briere is a flat out ghost anymore

dookie88

Aug 18, 2008
Germany
With the Hartnell injury and then Read, I thought for sure Homer is ready for a dumb panic trade, but after tonight losing Grossmann and Mez still a bit away I'm fully prepared for a full on Homer mishap trade

Which will be a mistake the way this team is going right now.
To be honest, the way some of those guys look I'd rather sell at the TDL and hope for a big summer.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Early post-season, may as well pull-a-Pittsburgh and get the best pick we can. This team is going nowhere.

drownedsailors

Sep 25, 2010
Earth
Oh look! Rangers Fans! Bad traffic in NY? Must have taken them forever to get down there :sarcasm:

This game sucked. I have a bad feeling about this week.

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
I'd only say we play Boosh more than Bryz the rest of the way if the Flyers want to tank.

I know starting Boosh is pretty much an automatic loss, but so is playing Bryz at this point. Might as well give them each half of the next 5/6 games so that Bryz is fresh down the stretch.

I mean, we're probably going to lose either way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad