GDT: Game 24: Habs @ Nucks | Starter Pack | Mon. Mar. 8th, 10 PM ET -- SNP, TSN2, RDS

Will Danault score against the Nucks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Thank god I don't have to listen to Fat Dan Robertson or Gary Galley. The ONLY good crew on Sportsnet will call the game tonight. God I hate sportsnet. I'm tired of TSN 2 as well
TSN is waaaaaay better than SN. Craig Button, that greasy hair guy, Mike Johnson, that other dude with Mke Johnson... they are pretty decent.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Lol... just saying i am younger than Runner and a lot more poor. :D
Prerequisites to make GDTs:

1. Be rich & have lots of money to burn
2. Be older

86f3b65249fbaca12e142281558c06ac.gif

:huh:

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
TSN is waaaaaay better than SN. Craig Button, that greasy hair guy, Mike Johnson, that other dude with Mke Johnson... they are pretty decent.

Mike Johnson has turned into a monotone, smug of a putz. He does nothing for me. Button is a homer as well.

Essenege

Oct 5, 2019
Always funny when a fan from the East comments on the Nucks. Outside of when we face each other I doubt you've watched much of the Nucks.
Yes Demko is playing very well but one of the reasons is because how much better the D has been. On paper our D is much better than last season and the way they are playing now is what most people had hoped for. Hamonic since returning has been as effective as Tanev was and Nate is part of one of the best shutdown pairings.

You can’t blame us for using what the Nucks gave us as a sample. Analytics does not paint a very good team 5v5 wise either. They’ve had some positives results lately so let’s see if your assessment is right, for now I’ll take your word for it.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Always funny when a fan from the East comments on the Nucks. Outside of when we face each other I doubt you've watched much of the Nucks.
Yes Demko is playing very well but one of the reasons is because how much better the D has been. On paper our D is much better than last season and the way they are playing now is what most people had hoped for. Hamonic since returning has been as effective as Tanev was and Nate is part of one of the best shutdown pairings.

Nope, I don't watch much of their games, but I looked at this year games stats before writing that. They let the same amount of high danger scoring chances happening as they did earlier in the season. Nothing in those stats shows a better defense now than earlier in the season as some people claim. They have the number of the Sens/Calgary/Oilers since the season started and have issues with Leafs/Jets and neither of those things changed since they last played the Habs except Demko playing well.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
The habs and canucks have played 5 games, and I think the overall record for the habs is 4-0-1.

Not only are the canucks due for a regulation win, but they are playing their best hockey right now, with demko dialed in.

I'm thinking regulation loss for the habs here. It has to happen against Vancouver at some point, just like the habs have to win a damn OT game at some point. :laugh:

We need a win.
I want to see a well played road game and start stringing together ROW. A good run suddenly enhances the value of the recent OTL's. There is no reason to lose against this current version of the Canucks.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
We need to go 4-2 on this road trip with at least a split with Calgary. 3-2-1 would be ok if we get 3 pts vs Flames with a win in regulation.

So 1-0-1 or 1-1 vs Calgary.

Other 4 games: 3-1 or 2-2 would be fine.

Let's start this trip off right with a win!

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Prerequisites to make GDTs:

1. Be rich & have lots of money to burn
2. Be older

86f3b65249fbaca12e142281558c06ac.gif

:huh:

You need time... time = money. Unless you were born with a nice trust fund, it takes time (hence age) to make enough so taht you can spend your time writing elaborate GDTs. Runner's GDTs are legendary and I am sure takes him a bit more than a few minutes to put one together. I know it would take me most of a day to do something like that...

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Wednesday's game is an hour later than today's... le sigh

Really? Well ****.. So Wednesday's game will actually start at 12:30am for me here in NL so it's a Thursday start time here. The Habs then play the Flames later Thursday night starting at 10:30pm here in NL so really for us Hab fans living in NL we get 2 Habs games starting on Thursday. I can't remember that ever happening before.

That Flames Thursday game is pretty much a guaranteed loss IMO since it would be the Habs 3rd game in 4 nights and the 2nd game of a B2B with travel and the Flames being rested since Sunday. Yikes.

Oh and another great looking GDT. :thumbu:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Dan Robertson is the goat.
Galley is a sack of mucus.
I started watching other American feeds Boston excepted about three or four years ago. I soon realized how bad we've allowed our broadcasting crews to become. I can only think of three guys or so I'd keep if they allowed me to tear it down. I've returned to RDS for Pierre and Marc but tune out as soon as the clown show starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad