GDT: Game 24: Columbus vs. Pittsburgh | 11/27 7PM EST

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Maybe I just missed it while high-fiving my son, but was there "the hug" last night? All I saw was Bob leaving the ice about fourth or fifth from last.

No hug. Last night was all celly 'round Cam. Good, raw and spontaneous joy. I'll take that night in and night out.

Not true. An understated hug was shared between 71 and 72, just amidst the celly.

The Wheelchair

Jun 13, 2015
Ottawa
Anyone hear what Foligno was saying to the Pens bench at that point where the mics picked him up? All I caught was "you're so ****ing soft".

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I liked how Joey and Dubinsky stood in front of the bench while everyone got off the ice and we're the last off the ice. I think we'll see a new Johansen from here on out.

I was telling my dad all game how Joey just need to start shooting from everywhere and try to get lucky.. And sure enough his most impossible shot of the night is the one that goes in. I was really pulling for him to get the GWG, but I think we see a new inspired Joey from here on out. This is the Joey we want to pay 8mil a year. He just needs to prove he can be thst guy for 80 -100 games if he wants 8+

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad