Pre-Game Talk: Game 24 - 7:07 PM - The Bruins face the Rangers and Chris Rooney - NESN, ESPN+, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
JDB finally on his proper wing. Seny is getting a well deserved look. Here for it. I expect a big game from Jake and the team tonight. No excuses!

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
He has to clear waivers again if he plays in 10 games or is on the roster for 30 days, whichever comes first. Here is the deal with the taxi squad:

Seeing as they treat taxi squad as AHL, can't Boston just put Seny on the Taxi Squad after each game thus resetting his 10 game/30 day clock?

Reactions: TobanWest

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA

Thank god wags is out brings nothing to the team this year

I need physical hockey but that 4th line was garbage even at hitting. Kuraly out and Bjork in to have a speedy three zone, non scoring 4th line is an upgrade. Unfortunately we are sticking with Kuraly to be the defensively responsible veteran.

The Wagner extension truly was under the radar dumb.

Reactions: TobanWest

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Seeing as they treat taxi squad as AHL, can't Boston just put Seny on the Taxi Squad after each game thus resetting his 10 game/30 day clock?

This could be right- I don't know enough about the intricacies of how it is supposed to work other than taxi squad players are subject to normal waiver rules. What happens if a player who cleared waivers to go to the AHL is called up for say two games and is sent back down. Is the waiver clock for that palyer reset, or do those two games count toward the games played limit? If so, I imagine it works the same way with the taxi squad, but that is above my pay grade :laugh: Evan? You here with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad