Pre-Game Talk: Game 24 - 7:07 PM - The Bruins face the Rangers and Chris Rooney - NESN, ESPN+, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
So unless Wagner has been moved up a line either Bjork or DeBrusk are on there off wing again. Dont love that idea

edit: posted a second after actual lines were posted. The good of this lineup is is plays are 4 best centers at center. the bad is DeBrusk on the offwing

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
So unless Wagner has been moved up a line either Bjork or DeBrusk are on there off wing again. Dont love that idea

edit: posted a second after actual lines were posted.
It's a start. I've heard Kase is skating on his own. He could slot in to RW eventually and move JDB down to 4LW. I'm encouraged by Cassidy's repeated willingness to put Stud at 4C over Kuraly. Feel like we would've never seen that under Clode.

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
It's a start. I've heard Kase is skating on his own. He could slot in to RW eventually and move JDB down to 4LW. I'm encouraged by Cassidy's repeated willingness to put Stud at 4C over Kuraly. Feel like we would've never seen that under Clode.

Encouraging on Kase, i just edited my post after you quoted to bring up Studnicka. I agree he has clearly been a better center option than Kuraly this year.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Tuuks isn’t dressing. Has there been an update on him???

Hopefully just letting him rest at home for a game and it’s nothing serious

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Very glad to see Studnicka at center, he plays so much better there. Ditto Kuraly on the wing, he's never been comfortable at 4C. Senynshyn is unknown to me but since Wagner hasn't played well at all let's see what Senynshyn can do.

Some complaints about DeBrusk playing his off wing but at this point I don't think it makes a damn bit of difference. They've tried him just about everywhere else and he still hasn't responded.

11-12-13 intact. I like it.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Kuraly is so much better on the wing.

Reactions: bbfan419 and BMC

kjpm

Sponsor
May 28, 2011
Love that Seny is finally getting his shot. Well earned! Dude has been nothing but a pro even despite all the shit he takes for his draft position. Hope he grabs this opportunity and runs with it.

I'm dreaming of a Frederic - Studnicka - Senyshyn line. One day...

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Rangers should not be taken lightly like they did the NJ Devils. The Rangers killed the Bruins last game.

Bruins need to right the ship. Get 2 points tonight.

Go Bruins

Reactions: bbfan419

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Zboril takes the puck around the back of his net, hits a streaking Senyshyn through the neutral zone up the right wing, skates it wide of the net, throws it cross crease for a Jake Debrusk tap-in. Someone posts on HF board "See I told you Sweeney knew what he was doing in '15"

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
Would've preferred

Marchand Bergie Pasta
Ritchie DK Sesh
Debrusk Coyle Smith
Trent Stud Wags

I hate Jake on the off-wing..even if it means dropping Trent down.

Reactions: bbfan419

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011

looks like ZS is IN tonight

Looks great on paper imo.

Seny has been playing with another fast wing in Lauko so Cassidy has him flanking Kuraly. And while Kuraly has had his ups and downs, he has been very good at the dot this year. So he takes some of the draws for Studs.

They should play fast and hard. Definitely more of what this team needs in order to generate chances.. We’ll see how it goes.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
These lines suck.

DeBrusk needs to sit more than one game

I like them.

Like that Senyshyn is given a chance.

Like that Stud is back at C.

Like that DeBrusk is back in. Won’t get out of his slump sitting and the team needs goals.

Like the top line.

Like the Coyle line.

Would have kept Bjork in and sat Kuraly for an all speed and skills line and all can defend.

Bjork-Stud-Senyshyn

kjpm

Sponsor
May 28, 2011

I was wondering if they'd try this. Not sure if Ritchie's played much on his off wing but it seems pretty clear that Jake is much more comfortable on his forehand. Worth a shot for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad