Pre-Game Talk: GAME 24 10:07 PM - THE BEAR has the firehose ready - NESN, ESPN+, CITY, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Daisy selected pregame doggie cookies.

She has very discriminating tastes.

20211211_152058.jpg

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
No don't cheer for their demise. There are enough already on this board who seem to get off on them playing poorly.

I have been a fan for too many years to do anything but cheer on the boys on the Bruins .

I hope they can fill a couple of the spots that need to be filled and make a good run. None of us knows what might happen.

It's easy to be negative and frustrated with this Sweeney roster

..but we have to remember the B's still have some very elite talent on this team worth cheering for

Reactions: HustleB

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
The Boston Bruins are UNDEFEATED in Calgary when EverettMike is in attendance, and yet none of you thought to fly me out for this game.

f***ing absurd.

Don’t be ridiculous- Everett Mike is busy playing Santa today, so he wouldn’t have been able to fly to Calgary. Lots of kids in Boston-area hospitals will again be having a nicer Christmas thanks to him, Mrs Claus (and I guess that new elf they hired this year.)

Anyone feeling in the giving spirit, can probably PM him for details. Still time to donate through the Amazon wish list.
:santa:

Bruins will have to win this one without Mike!

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Going to try to record it and stay away from viewing the score by watching it early morning tomorrow.
I watched the 3rd period of Edmonton game at 6am on Friday before work, but will try to stay up for entire game tonight. Plotting how to convince Looch to sneak onto the Bruins charter:wg:
Here we go:bruinsHere we go:clap::clap:

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Bergy isn't the only leader on the Bs.

I too would love to see Looch back but don't expect it will happen.
Very true. Marchy and Charlie are leaders as well.

However, when we all see Bergy get hit dirty. And hit hard again where teams are clearly making it a point to target him, and nobody does anything? I feel like we need a Looch, a Kevan Miller type to handle that.

We saw Chara handle his business verses the Preds. We do not have that. It's sad to say. It worries me!

Reactions: hrdpuk and Ladyfan

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
We’re in a stretch of 6 out of 7 on the road including the Western Canada swing. If we can steal a point tonight, that bodes well. I’m aware we suck and should trade Bergeron and Marchand and tear it all down, etc, but 4 or 5 points on this trip is tough for even mediocre teams who are way better than us like the Blue Jackets.

Reactions: HustleB

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Very true. Marchy and Charlie are leaders as well.

However, when we all see Bergy get hit dirty. And hit hard again where teams are clearly making it a point to target him, and nobody does anything? I feel like we need a Looch, a Kevan Miller type to handle that.

We saw Chara handle his business verses the Preds. We do not have that. It's sad to say. It worries me!
I agree we need an enforcer. Foligno is also a leader.

Reactions: hrdpuk and Mione134
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad