GDT: Game #24|07.03.13 7:00PM ET| Canadiens @ Hurricanes | RDS TSN-HABS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poulet Kostopoulos

Oct 23, 2009
Thank God this period is over. Now the Habs need to regroup and show who wants this game more. They have been surprised by how the Canes came out in that period.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
212491-shane_large.jpg

had to google to see where he was nowadays

"Helms returned to the independent circuit and is under contract with Lucha Libre USA."

ouch. :help:

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Hey guys. Don't forget. According to some people, Weber is depth :laugh:.

Damn. Get me some skates and I'll be depth too if that's what you call depth.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
People need to watch goalies on other teams. They don't always get beat on perfect shots. They'll let in some meh goals at times. Price has been good today. Would have liked him to stop the second goal but he made some big saves afterwards.

Price is not to blame for this

The D is the root of our problems. Especially the defensive side of it. Decent at puck moving but the "stay at home" aspect is lacking

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Habs are lucky this is only 2-2.
Still have chance to win the game.

Best game for Price in a while.

Infinite Monkeys

Mar 5, 2013
Not your concern
Easily the worst period I have seen this year from the Habs. Only reason this is a game is because Price has made it one.

Only good thing I can see coming out of a win here, the 2 points aside, is that the Price bashers will have to find some other ammo, because the "when did Price steal a game for us" line will be quashed. That might keep them quiet for, umm a couple of minutes.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Subban is the only one who showed up in this period.

Terrible period.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Price has been more than fine.

He was off angle on the slap shot but then again.. no one in the league should be allowed to crank a slapper from the top of your face-off circle just piss poor defending all night long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad