GDT: Game #24|07.03.13 7:00PM ET| Canadiens @ Hurricanes | RDS TSN-HABS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Price has been great.. But the signature cheap goals!
He's kept them in it, but them letting that in.. Something he should have stopped, he stopped tougher shots in the game.

He made 3-4 nice saves but gave up a weak goal. I'd hardly call that great.

The skaters in front of him need to wake up though, played the whole period on their heels.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Hurricane_GIF.gif

oh Vince while you're here, could you please stop the cenawinslol?

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
I don't understand how you can dominate so much in the 1st, and then completely dissapear in the 2nd. Thank god Price and Subban decided to play hockey in the second.

But seems to me like this is a trend this year, we always come out really strong, often scoring the first goal, and then its back to good old (last year) habits of "rope a dope".

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Are we missing Diaz that badly ?
Will be happy with a pt tonight.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
He'd be top 6 in half the teams in the NHL. If you're that good you need a better agent.

He made a mistake on the Staal breakaway but came back and broke up the play. Absolutely moronic call on the penality shot. There was no trip or hook, he just knocked the puck off Staal's stick.

He's bound to be rusty, sitting for like 5 weeks. But don't let that get in the way of your bashfest. :shakehead

Weber is GRRRRRRRREAATTT DEPTH! :laugh:

He sucks. He straight out sucks. He sucked last year when playing regularly, he sucks playing sparingly this year.

He adds nothing of quality to that lineup. Get him out. He's beyond useless.

ChuckieG

Feb 9, 2013
Montreal, QC, Canada
It's not that I'm being impulsive, but I feared this reaction ever since the Cole trade. For the future, I think this was the best move for us. But Cole was a guy everyone loved in the locker room. He may not have been scoring but he was physical, we would draw penalties, etc. You could even see in his final interview how torn he was to leave the team. Ryder may be a better scorer, but when he's not scoring he's pretty useless. The team seems to be missing Cole, and I think while it may have been an incredible long term move, for right now, I think it may have been the bad call.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Brunet wants more from Moen.
I want more from Brunet.
My ex wanted more from me.

We're all unhappy here.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Team averaged 26.5 shots against/game going into tonight. Wouldn't be surprised if the Canes hit 50.

Habsoil

Mar 24, 2012
Fort mac
I don't understand how you can dominate so much in the 1st, and then completely dissapear in the 2nd. Thank god Price and Subban decided to play hockey in the second.

But seems to me like this is a trend this year, we always come out really strong, often scoring the first goal, and then its back to good old (last year) habits of "rope a dope".

The second period was 2012 season all over again!
Yikes. Was hoping we were past that.

teh doors

ice hockey fan
Nov 15, 2010
It's not that I'm being impulsive, but I feared this reaction ever since the Cole trade. For the future, I think this was the best move for us. But Cole was a guy everyone loved in the locker room. He may not have been scoring but he was physical, we would draw penalties, etc. You could even see in his final interview how torn he was to leave the team. Ryder may be a better scorer, but when he's not scoring he's pretty useless. The team seems to be missing Cole, and I think while it may have been an incredible long term move, for right now, I think it may have been the bad call.

Definitely a bad short term move could've waited til the offseason i'm sure cole could have still fetched that precious third round draft pick even if he had a mediocre year under his belt...

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
Kind of of game topic BUT

do we have any news on Diaz and Bourque health status???

We don't have enough for these guys missing doen't show...

we need them back sooner than later

(If i would have said the same thing last year people would have said i'm crazy....:)

MA Godin is reporting on TSN right now. He says they have both made good progress over the past 3-4 days and they could be back skating next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad