GDT: Game #24|07.03.13 7:00PM ET| Canadiens @ Hurricanes | RDS TSN-HABS

Status
Not open for further replies.

HABsurde

Jul 28, 2005
Montreal
Kind of of game topic BUT

do we have any news on Diaz and Bourque health status???

We don't have enough for these guys missing doen't show...

we need them back sooner than later

(If i would have said the same thing last year people would have said i'm crazy....:)

Lionel Mandrake

35 shots against over 2 periods? That's Pejorative Slured. So much for thightening things up.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
well we dodged a bullet. They simply need to stop giving up chances. We need to respect both their speed and their IQ. Price has been fine AFAIC, and the Plek line and the Boullion-Weber pair has been awful. Also Markov is off and on. He seems to cough up the puck more, but then makes a typical Markov play. I think this year will be a growing pains year for him to adjust to him losing a step/getting older.

We need to slow it down a bit and get into the corners and cycle, that's the best way to lower the Hurricanes momentum, all their stuff has been generated off of us trading chances; it's too risky. Just get it in, get pucks to the net, score.

TYLENOL

Dec 29, 2012
Lol poor Weber, i think his trade value went from a 3rd round pick to a 7th round pick after this period.

fsdev905

Dec 22, 2006
Toronto
Price has been great.. But the signature cheap goals!
He's kept them in it, but them letting that in.. Something he should have stopped, he stopped tougher shots in the game.

Poulet Kostopoulos

Oct 23, 2009
Hey guys. Don't forget. According to some people, Weber is depth :laugh:.

Damn. Get me some skates and I'll be depth too if that's what you call depth.

LOL We need more forwards :laugh:

We have zero depth on D. Kaberle and Weber is no depth in terms of defensive D. We need one to really stabilize this D.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram

Weber is depth. With him as a regular you are assured to be deep at the bottom of the standings

:sarcasm:

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
We must be more aggressive on the offense...

I actually recall some plays where the 3 habs players were mindlessly forechecking while the hurricanes players were waiting for the puck at the blue line, resulting in many 2 on 1 and 3 on 2 against us.

The hurricanes adjusted very well.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008

He'd be top 6 in half the teams in the NHL. If you're that good you need a better agent.

He made a mistake on the Staal breakaway but came back and broke up the play. Absolutely moronic call on the penality shot. There was no trip or hook, he just knocked the puck off Staal's stick.

He's bound to be rusty, sitting for like 5 weeks. But don't let that get in the way of your bashfest. :shakehead

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Stand back... there's a Hurricane coming through.

Hurricane_GIF.gif

We Want The 25

Go Habs Go
Sep 7, 2006
awful coaching. you see them dominating us 10-1 in first 6 minutes of the game or whatever call a freaking TIMEOUT talk to the players give them some rest and try to change momentum .

durojean

May 29, 2007
If the Habs win I'll keep this game in mind. It will be a stolen game by Carey. If they lose... Well the team deserves it.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
LOL We need more forwards :laugh:

We have zero depth on D. Kaberle and Weber is no depth in terms of defensive D. We need one to really stabilize this D.

neither are defensive D, but both are actually depth... if they were any better they'd be regulars on the blue line.

as for Weber, kid looks like he regressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->