GDT: Game 23: Wings at hawks 8:00 pm et (FSD) 2/27/21

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Namestnikov out with Flip and Nielsen. Mid line change or did Svech get moved/sat? (sorry, I'm paranoid about his usage)

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
2 good passes to breakout by Svech

I joined at the first intermission and that was the first shift I saw. He has a bit more poise than our normal options. Willing to hold the puck and digest his options or allow someone to skate themself open.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
I'm sure he would like a chance to play for and possibly win a cup. If he loves the area and doesn't mind playing on a no talent shit show of a team, he can sign another one year deal as a FA for next season.
Well yeah at least get a 2nd round pick for him, And if he wants to come back next season he and Stevie can work out another 1 year deal.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
Beating a dead horse, but Mantha looks awful again tonight. 3 points this entire month.

Good overall team effort tonight so far. Bernier is locked in
If there were a contest to see who could take the fewest strides in a hockey game, Mantha would win by a country mile. And not because he's got long legs.

Reactions: Kronwalled55

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
He seems to think some situations are lost causes so he doesn't try. But you have to turn those situations into advantageous positions by putting pressure on people.
And remembering that you're 6'5" and 234 lbs and should be able to overpower guys.

Instead he does this half assed one-handed stick swing at the puck. "Poke and Pray: the Anthony Mantha story"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad