GDT: Game 23: Wings at hawks 8:00 pm et (FSD) 2/27/21

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
The Red Wings will hopefully play two great games against Chicago. Will Bernier get both starts or does Greiss get one of them? I'm quietly optimistic they will win one of the games.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Bertuzzi is still somehow 5th on our team in scoring. Ryan is tied with Larkin for the team lead, and Glendening has more points than Zadina.

Put LGD on the PP net front, problem solved.

No goalie is ever going to expect a double backhand from the knees, LGD has an elite backhand!

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Put LGD on the PP net front, problem solved.

No goalie is ever going to expect a double backhand from the knees, LGD has an elite backhand!
I would rather him there instead of Erne. + he’s gonna win the draw initially on the PP as well

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I would rather him there instead of Erne. + he’s gonna win the draw initially on the PP as well
You do have a point about the FO, I think he should always be taking the FO when there's less than a minute left in the period.

Probably should take PP FO in the second period where he can change out quickly after the FO. His FO skill is underutilized by Blash.

If you haven't watched the replay of his goal last night, you gotta. It's epic Backhand Luke. (I just watched this twice because it's so damn funny)

lgrwmike

Dec 28, 2007
Deerfield Beach, FL
cut.jpg

Gameday

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Called up from the Taxi Squad to sit in the press box?
Svech is on a 2 way contract, he's playing if he's on the roster.

Considering they've been saving cap space for some reason, I imagine Nielsen is playing as well, though it could be that someone's dinged up and a game time decision.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad