Post-Game Talk: GAME 23 - Un ours danse sur la rue Sainte-Catherine - BRUINS 3 Poutineville 2 FIN - OLE, OLE, OLE

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Boston needs these points now so great game

But with tampa, Toronto, and now buffalo all real deals this division just became best in hockey

I am concerned lack of scoring skill on the team. Defensively the club is outstanding and our goaltending is best in nhl...

But the goals to get are such a srruggle

If teams are dealing before christmas i hope we are checking the pricetags to bring in at least 1 more top 9 scoring threat

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
If Moore didn’t score and Miller didn’t lay out Drouin.....I’d still say they both deserved to be among the 3 Stars.

Can’t say enough good things about the whole team tonight.

Can’t say enough bad things about the officiating.

Sad how these guys get fooled over and over by the Habs and their fans.

I honestly don't think that they're fooled. I think that they grew up idolizing that toilet seat logo, and that the have a certain hate for the Bruins that is ingrained within certain populations of Canada. Also, there seems to be an unwritten set of rules for certain teams. They can get away with 80% of their **** where most any other team would have to face the music. Bettman couldn't care less and the DoPS is a farce IMO. I'm shocked that they didn't allow that goal against the B's to stand. Wondering if a certain on ice official is going to get verbally spanked for it.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
After last years injuries, thought it was kind of unfair to judge Backes before the 20 game mark this year.

He looks to be rounding in to form. He’ll never be the guy from St Louis again but he can still provide some veteran minutes out there.

Those add up as the season goes on.

He kinda reminds me of Recchi when he was here. Hopefully before he's done he gets to drink from the Stanley Cup!

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I honestly don't think that they're fooled. I think that they grew up idolizing that toilet seat logo, and that the have a certain hate for the Bruins that is ingrained within certain populations of Canada. Also, there seems to be an unwritten set of rules for certain teams. They can get away with 80% of their **** where most any other team would have to face the music. Bettman couldn't care less and the DoPS is a farce IMO. I'm shocked that they didn't allow that goal against the B's to stand. Wondering if a certain on ice official is going to get verbally spanked for it.

The most amazing thing about tonight’s game to me was that they didn’t give the Habs a PP after Moore put them ahead.

I’d have bet the house a phantom call was coming.

I guess that’s the best thing I can say about them tonight.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
If Miller was not playing tonite it would have been a tougher one to win.
Tuukka is still playing and sliding around on his knees but at least he's not over reacting and is staying in the crease.
Officiating was so so on both sides.
Debrusk is playing with so much confidence.

Playing dirty chippy stupid hockey bit Montreal in the end.

Reactions: sarge88

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
B16B1224-5B3F-4CA8-AB9E-CAC7CE4F70A0.gif
Whitney Houston circa 1991 Super Bowl should be played
Or this dude

Reactions: BMC and Alicat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad