GDT: Game 23: Jeopardy Part 2 | Hawks at Ducks | Nov. 28, 2014 | 3:00 PM CT | NHL-US | WGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeticDonut

Oct 7, 2006
Good solid game, score could have been much uglier for the Ducks but Andersen and bad luck saved them. Perry is a dirty feces and looks like a bad caricature of a person. Hope Hossa is OK.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Why would anyone cheap shot Hossa, maybe the classiest player in the league. That one is going in the memory bank, I would expect Carcillo or maybe Bickell to clock Perry in a game down the road

Pit Martin*

Why would anyone cheap shot Hossa, maybe the classiest player in the league. That one is going in the memory bank, I would expect Carcillo or maybe Bickell to clock Perry in a game down the road

corky perry is the RK of anaheim :yo:

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
When there was about 7minutes remaining I heard the ANH announcers say that their stats guy had the Hawks with 26 GRADE A scoring chances..So we must have ended up over 30 of these glorious chances. ..but Andersen was comitting highway robberyon us all night....Yes he was a wall and also lucky on some of these..but we still looked like nonchalantly ho-hum we'll get another chance very soon so do not sweat.the FAILS.kind of.players instead of no way any gale can stop MY glorious chance kind of.determined finisher type.player...in other words too aloof basking in our own talent instead.of no way we fail to finish our grade A chances.,no way any gale stops us kind.of.players.ANH was rope-a-doping and getting a wall performance in net...but what team in the NIL except us could so miserably fail to convert such guilded glorious Certain finishes instead blowing so many great opportunities? No other team could be so.pathetic on these finishing attempts.But we managed to not.put it in the net on way too many of these golden chances.Shoulda won this game by double digits.

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City
When there was about 7minutes remaining I heard the ANH announcers say that their stats guy had the Hawks with 26 GRADE A scoring chances..So we must have ended up over 30 of these glorious chances. ..but Andersen was comitting highway robberyon us all night....Yes he was a wall and also lucky on some of these..but we still looked like nonchalantly ho-hum we'll get another chance very soon so do not sweat.the FAILS.kind of.players instead of no way any gale can stop MY glorious chance kind of.determined finisher type.player...in other words too aloof basking in our own talent instead.of no way we fail to finish our grade A chances.,no way any gale stops us kind.of.players.ANH was rope-a-doping and getting a wall performance in net...but what team in the NIL except us could so miserably fail to convert such guilded glorious Certain finishes instead blowing so many great opportunities? No other team could be so.pathetic on these finishing attempts.But we managed to not.put it in the net on way too many of these golden chances.Shoulda won this game by double digits.

It's amazing how you can have a box score watcher attitude/mentality yet actually intently watch each and every game.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Missed most of the first outside the 3 goals, and all of the 2nd and 3rd. But looking at the stat sheet, Kane Versteeg line did well (again) and they played the last couple of mins once again and got a goal out of it. Another terrible decision by Q.

Crow

May 19, 2014

Because hossa made a fool out him with the steal and Perry is a piece of ****.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Awesome. Just what I wanted to see from this team. We've hung in against some hard teams but this year, so far, I feel like the team hasn't had the sort of win where we really dominate in the important areas of the game and don't make a brutal defensive mistake every period to refute said domination. Hopefully this is glimpse of at least 2/3rds of what we'll be seeing for the rest of the season.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Oh, as for Perry:

B3kNF1iIIAAguzy.jpg

CreepyEnchantedGannet.gif

He didn't just go for the Kidneys, he went Knee on Knee.

Nothingman*

Perry was just ******** from getting his pocket picked. I hope LA beats their ass every time they play. Badly.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I would love to see someone like Bickell beat the **** out of Perry. One of the most gutless players in the league

Someone should have got Perry today. We had a healthy lead late in the game, and tbh, didn't notice if Perry was on the ice or not, but cheap shots like that are despised by the players, just hope Hossa is okay. He's been flying the last 2 games.

Didn't notice Getzlaf the entire game. Solid win for Hawks!

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Awesome. Just what I wanted to see from this team. We've hung in against some hard teams but this year, so far, I feel like the team hasn't had the sort of win where we really dominate in the important areas of the game and don't make a brutal defensive mistake every period to refute said domination. Hopefully this is glimpse of at least 2/3rds of what we'll be seeing for the rest of the season.

Well put...nice team effort for a full 60 minutes!:handclap::handclap: :handclap: (even though we didn't get Perry back)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad