GDT: Game 23: Jeopardy Part 2 | Hawks at Ducks | Nov. 28, 2014 | 3:00 PM CT | NHL-US | WGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marina

Mar 26, 2013
Florida
Only listened to the game so I didn't get the full effect but it sounded like we were pretty dominant.

Also **** Perry, ****ing loser.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Ya know, the thing that sucks... It seems whenever Blackhawks win, this place is pretty quiet. And whenever they lose, this place is poppin. No fun :(

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Ya know, the thing that sucks... It seems whenever Blackhawks win, this place is pretty quiet. And whenever they lose, this place is poppin. No fun :(

That's the part when folks who complain about complaining miss though. This isn't the ****Hawks, if it was, we'd be on here lauding every victory and quiet when we lose as expected. Since the team/roster is in fact quite good, arguably the best, it is a bit infuriating to see them play well below their ability as they certainly were doing to start off the season.

Ike582

Aug 27, 2013
Andersen

I watched the game today, loved the Hawks energy and overall play. Some smart passes by Carcillo, just a thoroughly enjoyable game to watch. I played the game highlights on the Hawks website a moment ago to savor the victory, and I realized how fabulous Frederik Andersen played tonight despite the lopsided score. The score could have easily been 6-1. The guy made a ton of fabulous saves and looked fantastic. Give the opponent credit when due.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad