GDT: Game 23: Jeopardy Part 2 | Hawks at Ducks | Nov. 28, 2014 | 3:00 PM CT | NHL-US | WGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Good, complete win.

Crow was borderline perfect, only a flukey bounce off the glass that'd happen one time out of a thousand negatively impacted his stat sheet, and we easily could've scored a lot more than four if not for a post and Andersen having a stellar game.

Nothingman*

Hawks win! Woulda been a shutout if not for that crappy bounce. Most complete game by the Hawks this season.

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
Best effort of the year. Hawks looked like they had an extra man even on 5v5.

Longwayfromhome

Sweden/London, UK.
Oct 18, 2013
Haha. The Anaheim announcers are annoyed at the refs for taking that car bomb penalty since its "only going to hurt their power play numbers"… incredible stupidity.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Haha. The Anaheim announcers are annoyed at the refs for taking that car bomb penalty since its "only going to hurt their power play numbers"… incredible stupidity.

There are only a handful of teams' announcers that I actively avoid on GCL, but the Ducks' broadcasting team is certainly one of them.

Longwayfromhome

Sweden/London, UK.
Oct 18, 2013
You know the powerplay is struggling when Rozsival has more PP TOI than Toews.

But overall an excellent road game. Ducks never had a chance.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
@Real_ESPNLeBrun: Ever since losing at Wpg on Nov 2 to fall to 6-5-1, Hawks have since gone 8-3-0 and scored 40 goals in those 11 games. They're b-a-a-c-c-k-k

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Gotta admit, love early weekend games like this. Got the entire rest of the day just to relax, binge watch other NHL games without a care in the world, browse the interwebs, watch some YouTube, and maybe play a game or two I picked up on Steam today.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Wow. That was a woodshed bludgeoning. Score should have been 10-1, not 4-0. Talk about opening up a can, my god that was as dominant as you can ever hope to play on the road against another Cup contender.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Wow. That was a woodshed bludgeoning. Score should have been 10-1, not 4-0. Talk about opening up a can, my god that was as dominant as you can ever hope to play on the road against another Cup contender.

The score definitely didn't reflect how much of a domination this was, and against the team with the best record in the west. Hopefully we have enough left in the tank to have a good game tomorrow against the champs.

RedBaronIndian

Jul 9, 2010
Gotta admit, love early weekend games like this. Got the entire rest of the day just to relax, binge watch other NHL games without a care in the world, browse the interwebs, watch some YouTube, and maybe play a game or two I picked up on Steam today.

On the flipside these games start at 2.30 AM for me. Glad I stayed up for this game though :)

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
The score definitely didn't reflect how much of a domination this was, and against the team with the best record in the west. Hopefully we have enough left in the tank to have a good game tomorrow against the champs.

I have a feeling we may lost tomorrow against the rested Kings. Might be close, maybe we can get at least 1 point. But, regardless, i think we'll come home for Sharps return against the Blues and put on another show like we saw tonight.

Nothingman*

Don't forget they are short on the blue line. I heard that a bijillion times from the ANA announcers today.

Nothingman*

I have a feeling we may lost tomorrow against the rested Kings. Might be close, maybe we can get at least 1 point. But, regardless, i think we'll come home for Sharps return against the Blues and put on another show like we saw tonight.

He is prolly not going to be back for that game according to twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad